United Arab Emirates E-visa processing time
4 steps to get United Arab Emirates E-Visa.
Step 1: Fill out the secure application form online
- Fill your information in online forms to process your e-visa to UAE at the link Apply for UAE e-Visa.
- In this step, you are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicants to avoid unwanted delays.
Step 2: Get confirmation and document requirements
- Please double-check your information to make sure that all of it is correct before submitting it. After that, choose the payment method and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- After receiving full payment for Visa Service Fee and United Arab Emirates Government Fee, you need to provide some extra documents to complete your application form when we require.
Step 3: Get your e-visa through email
- After finishing step 2, please check your email from us for your confirmed information, and we will let you know when you will have your UAE e-Visa .
- Get the e-Visa within 03 business days for normal service.
- Get the eVisa within 48 hours for urgent service.
- Get the eVisa within 24 hours for super urgent service.
- The e-Visa will be processed and issued electronically and sent to you via email.
Step 4: Get your visa stamped into your passport on arrival
- Please print your UAE e-Visa that we send you via email to board the airplane.
- When you arrive in the UAE with a valid e-Visa, you may have biometric information taken at the arrival port, and a stamp placed inside your passport.