UAE Visa Requirements for Nigerian Citizens - 2024 Updated
UAE visa requirements for Nigerian citizens: Before traveling to the UAE, Nigerian Citizens make sure to check all UAE visa requirements. Nigeria is not currently exempt from visa requirements for the United Arab Emirates. Therefore, Nigerian citizens are required to apply for a UAE visa.
- Do You Need A Visa For UAE From Nigeria?
- Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Nigerian Citizens
- How To Apply UAE Visa Online For Nigerian Citizens
- Step 1: Visit the website and fill in the UAE visa application form there
- Step 2: When entering the required data, please select the appropriate online payment method for UAE visa
- Step 3: UAE e-visa sent to your email
- Step 4: Print your UAE e-visa so you can present it on arrival to have it stamped in your passport
- Need to Know about Services And Fees of UAE E-Visa for Nigerian Citizens
UAE visa for Nigerian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Nigeria?
Do You Need A Visa for UAE from Nigeria?
Nigeria is a country in Africa. According to some sources, Nigerians are no longer eligible for visas, and all applications are refused with no application fees reimbursed, according to the United Arab Emirates immigration authorities.
However, currently, Nigerian citizens are still granted a UAE visa to visit the United Arab Emirates. In addition, the choice of UAE visa application method is also more diverse, instead of going to the embassy, Nigerian citizens can apply online for a UAE e visa.
So before departing for a flight to the UAE, what documents do Nigerian citizens need to prepare?
UAE Visa Requirements for Nigerian Citizens
Thanks to the continuous development, with modern service systems and many outstanding attractions, the UAE has constantly attracted tourists from near and far to come here. In order to apply UAE visa for Nigerian citizens and come to the UAE safely and smoothly, you need to prepare the following requirements:
- A scanned copy of the person's passport bio page.
- Create a passport photo in any size you like (the name of the profile is your first and last name).
- A color photo of your passport (The passport should be valid for at least six months and has at least two blank pages).
- An email address to receive notifications after registration.
Check UAE visa requirements for Nigerian citizens
How to Apply UAE Visa Online for Nigerian Citizens
With a direct process that saves a lot of time, it is easy for travelers to get their UAE visa without going to the UAE embassy in Nigeria. Quickly fill out the application to receive an e-visa for travel to the United Arab Emirates. Here are four simple steps:
Step 1: Visit the website and fill in the UAE visa application form there
Applying for a visa to the United Arab Emirates can be done by visiting the website and filling out the online form at the specified link.
Registration link: Apply for a UAE Visa Online
Step 2: When entering the required data, please select the appropriate online payment method for UAE visa
Before making a payment, you must double-check the accuracy of the information you provide in your application. You can select the most appropriate and practical payment options for processing.
Step 3: UAE e-visa sent to your email
Once your money has been successfully processed, please check your email for your confirmation details. When your UAE e-Visa is ready, we'll let you know.
Step 4: Print your UAE e-visa so you can present it on arrival to have it stamped in your passport
The UAE e-visa is valid for 2 months after the e-visa processing date. In addition, depending on the type of visa they choose, Nigerian citizens can stay in the country for 30, 60, or 90 days from the arrival date.
Apply a UAE e visa for Nigerian citizens
Nigerian citizens wishing to apply for an e-visa to the UAE can contact the UAE Visa Service for assistance. With a team of professional staff, we are committed to providing you with fast visa card issuance service at the best cost.
Contact us now for support! Wishing you a successful and safe flight to the UAE!
Need to Know about Services And Fees of UAE E-Visa for Nigerian Citizens
Currently, UAE Visa Services provides 03 UAE e-visa services to Nigerian citizens for an e-visa fee.
UAE e-visa services for Nigerians
- Normal UAE e-visa: for Nigerian citizens who want to get UAE e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent UAE e-visa: for Nigerians who would like to get UAE e visa within 48 business hours.
- Super Urgent UAE e-visa: the fastest UAE e visa service for Nigerian citizens within 24 business hours.
UAE visa fees for Nigerian citizens
Nigerians have to pay UAE service fees and UAE government fees when applying for a UAE e-visa.
UAE e visa fees for Nigerian citizens are here for you to get more details.
Learn about UAE visa fee for Nigerian citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. You can obtain Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an e visa on UAE Visa Service's website. It costs US$299.
The UAE Embassy In Nigeria
Nigerian passport holders must apply for a visa in person at the Dubai Visa Application Center in Lagos or online before traveling to Dubai.
Is the UAE embassy open in Nigeria?
The United Arab Emirates embassy is situated in Abuja at 17 Kanji Street, off Lake Chad Crescent. The embassy is open from 9:00 to 16:00 on Mondays through Fridays. On public holidays in the United Arab Emirates and Nigeria, the embassy's offices may be closed.
Link: UAE embassy in Nigeria