UAE Visa Requirements for Congolese Citizens - 2024 Updated
UAE visa requirements for Congolese Kinshasa citizens/Dubai e visa from Democratic Republic of Congo: The issued UAE visa is valid for entry to all seven emirates: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah and Umm Al Quwain.
- UAE Visa Requirements for Congolese Kinshasa Citizens
- UAE Visa Types For Congolese-Kinshasa Citizens Currently Available
- How To Apply UAE Visa For Congolese Kinshasa Citizens Online
- UAE Visa Fees And Services for Congolese Kinshasa Citizens
- Important Note about UAE/Dubai E-Tourist Visa for Visitors from Democratic Republic of Congo
Dubai visa for Congolese Kinshasa citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Democratic Republic of Congo?
Each emirate has its own attractions and culture, and you can explore them all with only one UAE visa. The Congolese-Kinshasa citizen who wishes to travel to Dubai or the United Arab Emirates may need to know the UAE visa requirements in order to obtain a valid UAE visa.
UAE Visa Services will also discuss in detail the UAE e visa requirements for Congolese nationals, available UAE e visa services and fees, and the online UAE visa processing times from the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Let's see!
UAE Visa Requirements for Congolese Kinshasa Citizens
Democratic Republic of Congo is not on the list of UAE visa-exempt countries, therefore a valid UAE visa is REQUIRED for Congolese passport holders to enter the United Arab Emirates as well as Dubai.
Travelers from Congo Kinshasa wishing to visit the UAE must hold a valid Congolese passport with a validity of at least six (06) months.
Congolese-Kinshasa citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways
- UAE visas for Congolese nationals must be obtained prior to arrival in the United Arab Emirates and can be obtained from the UAE embassy or the consulate near you
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Congolese citizens online through our website using a valid Congolese passport and some basic documents required.
Documents required to apply for a UAE visa for Congolese Kinshasa citizens
According to the official regulations of the UAE Government, to apply for a UAE visa for Congolese visitors, it is necessary to have:
- A valid Congolese passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of Congolese passport biography first-page
- Two (02) passport-size photographs of Congolese Kinshasa applicants.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Congolese-Kinshasa citizens online anytime you need
UAE Visa Types For Congolese-Kinshasa Citizens Currently Available
Currently, various types of UAE visas are available to Congolese citizens, however only the UAE e-Tourist visa has been approved by the UAE Government for application online by all countries.
To meet the diverse needs of the length of stay of Congolese customers, there are three (03) popular types of UAE e visa currently being offered including:
60-day stay UAE e visa
Congolese visitors are strongly encouraged to contact us in person to discuss more about the UAE e visa application process. This is because the paperworks will be more difficult; however, we will help you to obtain an Dubai/UAE electronic visa within a few days.
How To Apply UAE Visa For Congolese Kinshasa Citizens Online
Applying for a UAE e visa for Congolese citizens is relatively simple and can be done online. You can apply for a UAE e visa from Congo if you know what type of UAE visa you need for your trip.
In fact, the UAE electronic visa has eliminated the need for international travelers to submit necessary documents and UAE visa applications directly at the UAE embassy/consulate.
However, the UAE Government still requires scanned copies of the required documents to process the online UAE e visa application from Congo.
In preparation to applying UAE e visa for Congolese citizens, please prepare the following documents
- A recent color photo of the Congolese applicant, it should focus on your face, clean and sharp
- A Congolese passport must have full biographical information without missing any data or lines
- You must have a Congolese passport valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration, and at least two (02) blank pages for visa stamping
- An ID card or resident permit of residency country
- Congolese applicant email address to receive your UAE e visa notification and results
- Congolese applicant's credit/debit card in use, to pay for UAE visa service fees.
Follow these simple steps correctly to apply UAE e visa for Congolese citizens online
- Step 1 - Provide your information to us while discussing including: full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, etc., as well as all detailed information about any itinerary you have
- Step 2 - Double check all the information entered in the step above, then the Congolese Kinshasa applicant needs to make the payment of the UAE e visa service fee. UAE Visa Services may ask you for more information (if needed)
- Step 3 - The result of the UAE e visa for Congolese citizens approval with PDF format will be sent to your email box within 1 - 3 business days. Our website has built-in online UAE visa check status feature that allows Congolese customers to track the status of your UAE e visa application in real time, at any time you want
- Step 4 - After receiving the UAE e visa application result via registered email, Congolese-Kinshasa travelers must print out your UAE electronic visa result and carry it with you at all times to be checked by the UAE Immigration Officer upon arrival.
A support team at UAE Visa Services is available 24/7 to serve Congolese customers who need assistance with the online UAE visa application process from Congo, which usually takes only 10 to 15 minutes.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Congolese Kinshasa citizens online from anywhere in the world
UAE Visa Fees And Services for Congolese Kinshasa Citizens
The UAE e visa, is an electronic travel permit that mainly serves the needs of Congolese citizens who want to enter the United Arab Emirates for short-term sightseeing and entertainment purposes.
UAE e visa fees for Congolese-Kinshasa citizens
Amount payable when Congolese customers apply for UAE e visa includes: UAE Government fee collected by UAE Immigration Department to process UAE visa application, and UAE visa service fee charged by UAE Visa Services.
The UAE e visa fees for Congolese applicants are determined by the UAE visa type and the UAE visa service option you choose. Congolese customers can optionally choose the appropriate payment method and pay the UAE e visa fees for Congolese citizens.
UAE e visa services for Congolese citizens
Currently, UAE Visa Services provides three (03) options of UAE e visa service for Congolese citizens, with varying costs depending on the needs of Congolese applicants.
Normal UAE e visa service
Used in most cases, this is the most basic and popular UAE visa service option for Congolese tourists who want to get their UAE eTourist visa within 03 working days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, this UAE visa service option is for Congolese citizens who want to get their UAE eVisa urgently within 02 business days.
Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Also known as rush UAE e visa, used in cases of emergency. This is the fastest and most expensive UAE visa service option for Congolese customers who need a UAE electronic visa within 24 working hours.
Learn everything about UAE e visa fees & services for Congolese-Kinshasa citizens
UAE Embassy in Democratic Republic of Congo
Currently, the UAE embassy office has not yet been established in Democratic Republic of Congo.
As a result, Congolese applicants can contact in person and apply for required UAE visas at the UAE embassies or consulates in your surrounding countries. And the closest UAE embassy with Democratic Republic of Congo is the UAE embassy office in Angola.
You can find more information about consular and UAE visa services for Congolese citizens at the UAE embassy in Angola.
- The address of the UAE embassy office in Angola: Rua Rei Katyavala 113, Luanda, Angola
- Phone number: +244 222 372 371 and +244 222 372 372
- Email address: [email protected]
- The opening hours of the UAE embassy offices in Angola are 9:00 am - 3:30 pm, from Monday through Friday and closed on Saturday & Sunday.
Anyway, Congolese applicants need to make an appointment before going to the nearest UAE embassy.
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is highly recommended for UAE e visa approval by the United Arab Emirates Government. Visitors from Congo can see more UAE travel health insurance information here.
UAE Visa Services assists Congolese customers to get UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information when you apply for a UAE electronic visa on our website, it's only US$299/person.
Important Note about UAE/Dubai E-Tourist Visa for Visitors from Democratic Republic of Congo
The UAE e-tourist visa that the Congolese customer has been granted has the validity period of 60-day stay. So, Congolese travelers who overstay the validity of your UAE tourist e visa in Dubai as well as the UAE, will be charged a penalty fee (The overstaying penalty in the United Arab Emirates has been standardized by the UAE ICP from October 14, 2022).
The Congolese Kinshasa passport used to apply for the UAE electronic visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration. Congolese tourists may be banned from entering the United Arab Emirates for a certain period of time if they violate UAE visa regulations.
Please note that Congolese-Kinshasa customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to find out detailed information about the UAE e visa for Congolese citizens, we will always be ready to assist you with all we have. Finally, UAE Visa Services wish our Congolese Kinshasa customers a perfect trip to Dubai as well as the United Arab Emirates!