UAE Visa Requirements for Estonian Citizens - 2024 Updated
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Estonian Citizens
- How To Apply UAE Visa For Estonian Citizens Online
- Learn All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Estonian Citizens
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance Together When Applying For A UAE Visa For Estonian Citizens Online
- Currently, The UAE Embassy Office Has Not Yet Been Established In Estonia
- Important Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Visitors From Estonia
UAE visa requirements for Estonian citizens/Dubai e visa from Estonia: Due to its booming economy, luxurious lifestyle, and modern infrastructure, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has been attracting tourists from all over the world. Estonian citizens planning to travel to the UAE should familiarize themselves with UAE visa requirements.
There may be changes in the UAE visa requirements for Estonian citizens based on bilateral relations between the two countries. So, understanding the visa application process can help avoid any inconvenience during travel. Estonians are able to apply for UAE visas based on their purpose of travel. Each visa has its own requirements and processing time.
Dubai visa for Estonian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Estonia?
The purpose of this article is to provide detailed information about the UAE e visa requirements for Estonian citizens. UAE Visa Services will also explain the different types of UAE visa fees and services that are currently available, as well as how to apply for a UAE visa online from Estonia as simply and quickly as possible. Let's see!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Estonian Citizens
- Estonia is not on the list of UAE visa-exempt countries, therefore a valid UAE visa is REQUIRED for Estonian passport holders to enter the United Arab Emirates as well as Dubai
- If you are an Estonian citizen wishing to visit the United Arab Emirates, you will need a passport valid for at least six (06) months as well as a valid UAE visa.
Estonian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways
- The nearest UAE embassy or consulate can assist Estonian nationals in obtaining UAE visas before arriving in the UAE
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Estonian citizens online through our website using a valid Estonian passport and some basic documents required.
Documents required to apply for a UAE visa for Estonian citizens
According to the official regulations of the UAE Government, to apply for a UAE visa for Estonian visitors, it is necessary to have:
- A valid Estonian passport
- A copy of Estonian passport biography first-page
- A completed UAE visa application form
- Two (02) passport-sized photographs of Estonian applicants.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Estonian citizens online anytime you need
How To Apply UAE Visa For Estonian Citizens Online
Several companies offer different types of UAE visas, and various UAE e visa requirements apply to Estonian citizens, so it is important to understand these differences in advance.
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Estonian citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Estonians can apply for a UAE e visa from Estonia if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three (03) types of UAE tourist e visas valid for 02 months that Estonian citizens will need:
- 30-day UAE e-Tourist visa
- 60-day UAE e-Tourist visa
- 90-day UAE e-Tourist visa
In fact, the UAE electronic visa has eliminated the need for international travelers to submit necessary documents and UAE visa applications directly at the UAE embassy/consulate. However, the UAE Government still requires scanned copies of the required documents to process the online UAE e visa application from Estonia.
In preparation for applying UAE e visa for Estonian citizens, please prepare the following documents
- A recent photograph in color of an Estonian applicant which must be focused on your face, clean and crisp
- Estonian passports must have full biographical information and not missing any data or lines
- Estonian applicant email address to receive your UAE e visa notification and results
- Estonian applicant's credit/debit card in use, to pay for UAE visa service fees
- You must have an Estonian passport valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration, and at least two (02) blank pages for visa stamping.
Follow these simple steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Estonian citizens
- Step 1 - Fill out the Estonian applicant's information in the online UAE visa application form including: full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number
- Step 2 - Double check all the information entered in the step above, then the Estonian applicant needs to make the payment of the UAE e visa service fee and click "Send". UAE Visa Services may ask you for more information (if needed)
- Step 3 - Our website has built-in online UAE visa check status feature that allows Estonian customers to track the status of your UAE e visa application in real time, at any time you want. The result of UAE e visa for Estonian citizens approval with PDF format will be sent to your email box within 1 - 3 business days
- Step 4 - After receiving the UAE e visa application result via registered email, Estonian travelers must print out your UAE e visa result and carry it with you at all times to be checked by the UAE Immigration officer upon arrival.
A support team at UAE Visa Services is available 24/7 to serve Estonian customers who need assistance with the online UAE visa application process from Estonia, which usually takes only 10 - 20 minutes.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Estonian citizens online from anywhere in the world
Learn All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Estonian Citizens
UAE e visa is an electronic travel permit that Estonian nationals can use for short-term sightseeing and entertainment in the United Arab Emirates.
About UAE e visa fee for Estonian citizens
The amount payable when Estonian customers apply for UAE e visa includes: UAE Government fee collected by UAE Immigration Department to process UAE visa application, and UAE visa service fee charged by UAE Visa Services.
- Estonian customers can optionally choose the appropriate payment method and pay the UAE e visa fee for Estonian citizens here
- Travelers from Estonia can also find out more details about UAE visa service costs here.
The UAE e visa fees for Estonian applicants are determined by the UAE visa type and the UAE visa service option you choose.
About UAE e visa services for Estonian citizens
Currently, UAE Visa Services provides three (03) options of UAE e visa service for Estonian citizens, with varying costs depending on the needs of Estonian applicants.
Normal UAE e visa service
Used in most cases, this is the most basic and popular UAE visa service option for Estonian tourists who want to get their UAE eTourist visa within 03 working days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, this UAE visa service option is for Estonian citizens who want to get their UAE eVisa urgently within 02 business days.
Super Urgent/Rush UAE e visa service
Also known as Rush UAE e visa, used in cases of emergency. This is the fastest and most expensive UAE visa service option for Estonian customers who need a UAE electronic visa within 01 working day.
Travelers can apply for a Rush UAE e visa for Estonian citizens here.
Find out everything about UAE e visa fees & services for Estonian citizens
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance Together When Applying For A UAE Visa For Estonian Citizens Online
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is highly recommended for UAE e visa approval by the United Arab Emirates Government. Visitors from Estonia can see more UAE travel health insurance information here.
UAE Visa Services assists Estonian customers to get UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information when you apply for a UAE electronic visa on our website, it's only US$299/person.
Currently, The UAE Embassy Office Has Not Yet Been Established In Estonia
Due to this, Estonian citizens are eligible to apply for UAE visas through UAE embassies or consulates in their area. And the nearest UAE embassy to Estonia is located in Finland.
So, Estonian applicants can contact the nearest consulate or the UAE embassy in Finland for more information:
- Phone number: +358 9 681 1840 or +358 9 681 18444
- Email: [email protected]
- Address of the UAE embassy office in Finland: Kulosaarentie 2, 00570 Helsinki, Finland.
Important Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Visitors From Estonia
The duration of the UAE e-Tourist visa depends on the type of visa Estonian customers apply for; it can be 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days. Efforts to standardize the overstaying penalty in the UAE have been made as of October 14, 2022, by the UAE ICP. So, an additional penalty fee will be charged to Estonian visitors who overstay the validity of their UAE e-Tourist visa in Dubai as well as in the United Arab Emirates.
Estonian tourists may be banned from entering the United Arab Emirates for a certain period of time if they violate UAE visa regulations.
Alway remember that Estonian customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.
The Estonian passport used to apply for the UAE electronic visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to find out detailed information about the UAE e visa for Estonian citizens, UAE Visa Services will always be ready to assist you with all we have. Finally, we wish our Estonian customers a perfect trip to the United Arab Emirates as well as Dubai!