UAE Visa Requirements for French Guianese Citizens - 2024 Updated
- Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For French Guiana citizens First
- Learn More About The UAE Visa Types Currently Available For French Guiana citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE/Dubai Visa Online From French Guiana
- Need To Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For French Guiana citizens
- Apply For UAE Visas For French Guiana citizens At The UAE Embassy
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For Your UAE/Dubai Visa Online
- Something About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Guianan Travelers
UAE visa requirements for French Guiana citizens/Dubai e visa from French Guiana: In addition to world-class shopping, world-class entertainment, and breathtaking architectural marvels, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) are among the most sought-after travel destinations on the Middle Eastern continent. However, Guianan travelers must meet certain UAE/Dubai visa requirements before traveling to the UAE.
There are many factors to consider when applying for a UAE visa, but if you understand the UAE visa requirements for French Guiana citizens in this article, you can rest assured that you will have a hassle-free experience. UAE Visa Services will discuss the UAE/Dubai e-visa application process online from French Guiana, this is a UAE e-tourist visa that you can easily obtain from our official website.
Dubai visa for French Guianese citizens
Furthermore, we will also provide comprehensive information about UAE/Dubai e-visa requirements for French Guiana citizens, including the UAE e-visa processing time, required documents, UAE e-visa fees and services available, and UAE travel insurance. We believe that any French Guiana visitor to the UAE or Dubai deserves a great experience, regardless of whether it's a short or long visit. Let's get started!
Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For French Guiana citizens First
French Guiana is not on the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for French Guiana passport holders.
- Travelers from French Guiana to the UAE/Dubai are required to have a valid French Guiana passport lasting at least six months
- Need to have a valid UAE visa for French Guiana citizens in order to enter the UAE/Dubai.
Can apply UAE visa for French Guiana citizens in several ways
The UAE visa for French Guiana citizens must be obtained prior to arrival in the UAE, which can be obtained from the UAE embassy/consulate in French Guiana
- French Guiana customers can apply for a UAE e-visa online through UAE Visa Services' official website.
Prepare the following documents to apply UAE visa for French Guiana citizens
- A valid French Guiana passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- 2 passport-sized photographs of Guianan applicants
- A copy of French Guiana passport biography first-page.
Check UAE e visa requirements for French Guianese citizens
Learn More About The UAE Visa Types Currently Available For French Guiana citizens
The UAE Government presently only enables certain nations, including French Guiana residents, to apply for UAE e-Tourist visas online. There are currently 05 popular types of UAE/Dubai e-visa provided to meet the diverse needs of French Guiana customers, including:
30-day stay UAE tourist e visa
60-day stay UAE tourist e visa
90-day stay UAE tourist e visa
48-hour stay UAE transit e visa
96-hour stay UAE transit e visa
Visitors from French Guiana applying for a UAE visa should start this process before their intended date of travel, as UAE visa processing times for French Guiana citizens vary depending on the type of UAE visa chosen.
Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE/Dubai Visa Online From French Guiana
The United Arab Emirates Government has facilitated and simplified the process for French Guiana applicants who wish to apply for a UAE e-Tourist visa online wherever you are.
To apply for a UAE e-visa for French Guiana citizens, please prepare the following documents
- French Guiana customer's email (in-use) to receive UAE e-visa result information
- French Guiana applicant's recent passport-sized color photo that must focus on your face, clean and sharp
- French Guiana passport must have full biographical information without losing any data or lines
- Guianan passports must be valid for at least 06 months from the entry date and have at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping
- Guianan applicant's Credit/Debit card (in-use) to make payment of your UAE visa service fee.
Follow these simple steps to apply online for UAE e-visa from French Guiana
- 1) Fill out information of the French Guiana applicant, including: Name, Gender, Date of birth, Nationality, Passport number, etc., as well as any itinerary details you have
- 2) Double-check all information entered and choose the appropriate way to pay your UAE visa service cost, then click "Submit"
- 3) Receive your UAE e-visa approval results (with PDF format), which will be sent to your email within 1 to 3 business days, depending on the UAE/Dubai e-visa service you choose
- 4) Print out your UAE e-visa and carry it along at all times to be checked by the UAE Immigration officer on arrival.
- UAE Visa Service may ask French Guiana customers for additional information (if needed)
- In order, the UAE visa check status system allows our French Guiana customers to track in real-time your UAE e-visa application status online on our website anytime you need.
Apply UAE e visa for French Guianese citizens online
Need To Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For French Guiana citizens
The UAE e-Tourist visa is an electronic travel permit designed primarily for French Guiana residents who wish to visit Dubai/UAE for short-term sightseeing and leisure.
Details of UAE e visa fees for French Guiana citizens
The UAE visa fees for French Guiana applicants are solely determined by the service and type of UAE visa chosen. When applying for a UAE e-visa for French Guiana citizens, you only have to pay 02 types of costs, including:
- UAE Visa fee charged by the UAE Visa Services
- UAE Government fee collected by the UAE Immigration Department.
Details of UAE e visa services for French Guiana customers
Currently, we offer 03 UAE e-visa service options for French Guiana applicants with different fees depending on the specific needs of each French Guiana customer:
1. Normal UAE e-visa service
The regular UAE visa service option used in most cases for Guianan residents who want to get a UAE e-Tourist visa within 03 business days.
2. Urgent UAE e-visa service
Used in some special cases for French Guiana tourists who would like to get a UAE e-visa within 02 working days.
3. Super Urgent UAE e-visa service
Also known as rush UAE e-visa, used in emergency cases. This is the most expensive and fastest UAE visa service available for French Guiana customers who need a UAE/Dubai e visa within 01 business day.
You can apply for a rush UAE e visa for French Guiana citizens here.
UAE e visa services & fees for French Guianese citizens
Apply For UAE Visas For French Guiana citizens At The UAE Embassy
Applicants from French Guiana can directly contact and apply for most of the required UAE visas for French Guiana citizens at the nearest UAE embassy or consulate in your country.
Currently, the UAE embassy has not yet been established in French Guiana
Looks like there is no UAE embassy in French Guiana. However, there are 13 consulates from other countries located in French Guiana, and the nearest UAE embassy to French Guiana may be the UAE embassy in Brazil.
The address of UAE embassy office in Brasilia, Brazil
- Phone: 556132480717
- Email address: [email protected]
- UAE embassy office address: SHIS QI 5 chácara 54 - Lago Sul, the capital city Brasilia, Brazil.
The working hours of UAE embassy office in Brazil
French Guiana applicants are advised to make an appointment before visiting any UAE embassy/consulate in Brazil.
- The UAE embassy office hours in Brasilia, Brazil are 10:00 am - 04:00 pm on weekdays, closed on weekends & holidays
- French Guiana applicants need to update public holidays of the UAE embassy/consulate in Brazil to be more proactive.
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For Your UAE/Dubai Visa Online
Customers from French Guiana should register to buy UAE travel insurance when applying for a UAE/Dubai e-visa online on our website, because:
- UAE travel insurance not only ensures many good benefits but can also provide maximum protection for Guianans and their family against health risks or unexpected incidents when traveling abroad
- The UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is Highly RECOMMENDED by the Government for consideration of UAE e-Tourist visa approval for French Guiana citizens
- UAE Visa Services currently supports French Guiana customers to purchase UAE/Dubai travel insurance (with COVID-19 coverage) without providing any other information through our official website
- UAE travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage is being provided for only 299$US/person; visitors from French Guiana can find out more information about UAE travel insurance.
- Anyway, UAE travel health insurance is a very valuable and dependable companion for visitors from French Guiana, as well as any international traveler in general.
Something About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Guianan Travelers
We hope our article helped you understand the UAE/Dubai visa requirements for French Guiana citizens and how to apply for a UAE electronic visa online from French Guiana.
* Important notes:
- Please remember that French Guiana nationals may be banned from entering the UAE/Dubai for a certain period of time if you break the UAE Immigration regulations
- French Guiana travelers who overstay the validity period of their UAE e-visa in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates will be charged an additional penalty fee. Since October 14th, 2022, the UAE ICP has formally implemented the penalty for overstaying in Dubai/UAE
- French Guiana customers remember to download & print out your UAE e-visa then bring it along to show the UAE Border officers upon arrival
- French Guiana passport used for the UAE tourist visa must be valid for at least 06 months from the date of application.
There are many businesses that offer a multitude of services as well as numerous types of Dubai/UAE visas, resulting in varying UAE visa requirements for French Guiana nationals; you need to be aware of these differences in advance.
UAE Visa Services is trying its best to bring as many choices as possible to everyone who needs to apply for a UAE e visa from everywhere in the world, including French Guiana residents.
If you have any problem or question and need assistance with an online application for Dubai/UAE tourist e-visa from French Guiana, please contact us immediately. We operate 24/7 and are happy to support our Guianan customers anytime and anywhere with all we have.
Finally, UAE Immigration Services wishes all of our French Guiana customers a successful UAE/Dubai e visa application and a perfect trip to the United Arab Emirates!