UAE Visa Requirements for Guyanese Citizens - 2024 Updated
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Guyanese Citizens
- Learn More About UAE Visa Types For Guyanese Citizens Currently Available
- How To Apply for UAE Visa For Guyanese Citizens Online
- Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Guyanese Citizens
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance Together When Applying UAE Visa For Guyanese Citizens Online
- Conclusion About UAE/Dubai E-Tourist Visa For Travelers From Guyana
UAE visa requirements for Guyanese citizens/Dubai e visa from Guyana: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a popular travel destination for people from all over the world. From stunning architecture to luxurious shopping malls, the UAE has a lot to offer visitors. However, as a Guyanese citizen, it is important to know the UAE visa requirements before planning a trip to this beautiful country.
In this article, UAE Visa Services will discuss UAE visa requirements for Guyanese citizens and how to get a Dubai e-visa from Guyana without any hassle.
Dubai visa for Guyanese citizens
Besides, we will also show you detailed UAE e-visa requirements for Guyanese citizens, as well as types of UAE e-visa fees and services currently available. With this information, we hope that Guyanese customers can apply for a Dubai/UAE e-visa from Guyana as simply and quickly as possible. Let's see!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Guyanese Citizens
- Guyana is not on the list of UAE visa-exempt countries; therefore a valid UAE visa is REQUIRED for Guyanese passport holders to enter Dubai or the United Arab Emirates.
- In order to visit the UAE, Guyanese citizens must possess a valid passport that is valid for at least six (06) months.
Guyanese citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- You can apply for a UAE e-visa for Guyanese citizens online through our website using a valid Guyanese passport and some basic documents required (Recommended)
- Guyanese nationals must obtain UAE visas before arriving in the United Arab Emirates, and can obtain them in person at the closest UAE embassy or consulate.
Prepare the following required documents to apply for a UAE visa for Guyanese citizens
According to the official regulations of the UAE Government, to apply for a UAE visa for Guyanese applicants, the following documents are required:
- A valid Guyanese passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of Guyanese passport biography first-page
- Two (02) passport-size photographs of Guyanese applicants.
Check UAE e-visa requirements for Guyanese citizens
Learn More About UAE Visa Types For Guyanese Citizens Currently Available
Various types of UAE visas available for Guyanese citizens, however only the UAE e-Tourist visa has been approved by the Government for UAE visa application online.
Currently, there are five (05) popular types of UAE e-visas available for Guyanese customers based on the length of your stay:
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 48 hours UAE transit e-visa
- 96 hours UAE transit e-visa
Applying for a UAE e-visa for Guyanese citizens is relatively simple and can be done online if you know the type of UAE visa you need. Therefore, it is important to understand and distinguish the differences of each type of UAE visa.
Visitors from Guyana who need to apply for a UAE visa should start this process before your intended date of travel, as UAE visa processing times for Guyanese citizens vary depending on the selected UAE visa category.
How To Apply for UAE Visa For Guyanese Citizens Online
You can easily see that the UAE electronic visa has eliminated the need for Guyanese travelers to submit necessary documents and UAE visa applications directly at the UAE embassy/consulate. However, the UAE Government still requires scanned copies of the required documents to process the online UAE e-visa application from Guyana.
To apply for a UAE e-visa for Guyanese citizens, please prepare the following documents
- A recent color photo of the Guyanese applicant should focus on your face and be clean and sharp
- A Guyanese passport must have full biographical information without missing any data or lines
- You must have a Guyanese passport valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration, and at least two (02) blank pages for visa stamping
- Guyanese applicant's Credit/Debit card in use, to pay for UAE visa service fees
- Guyanese applicant email address to receive your UAE e-visa notification and results.
Follow these simple steps correctly to apply UAE e visa for Guyanese citizens online:
- Step 1 - Complete the Guyanese applicant information in the online UAE visa application form, including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and detailed information about any itinerary you have.
- Step 2 - Please double-check all the information entered in the step above, then the Guyanese applicant needs to make payment for your UAE e visa service fee and click "Submit". UAE Visa Services may ask you for more information (if needed).
- Step 3 - The result of the UAE e-visa for Guyanese citizen's approval with PDF format will be sent to your email box within 1 to 3 working days. Our website has a built-in UAE visa check status feature online that allows our Guyanese customers to track the status of your UAE e-visa application anytime you need.
- Step 4 - After receiving the UAE e-visa application result via registered email, Guyanese customers must print out their UAE electronic visa result and carry it with them at all times to be checked by the UAE Immigration Officer upon arrival.
A support team at UAE Visa Services is available 24/7 to serve Guyanese customers who need assistance with the online UAE visa application process from Guyana, which usually takes only 10 to 20 minutes.
Apply for a UAE e-visa for Guyanese citizens online
Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Guyanese Citizens
The UAE e-visa, is an electronic travel permit that mainly serves the needs of Guyanese citizens who want to enter the United Arab Emirates for short-term sightseeing and entertainment purposes.
About UAE e-visa fee for Guyanese citizens
The amount payable when Guyanese customers apply for a UAE e-visa includes the UAE Government fee collected by the UAE Immigration Department to process the visa application and the UAE visa service fee charged by UAE Visa Services.
The UAE e-visa fees for Guyanese applicants are determined by the UAE visa type and the UAE visa service option you choose.
About UAE e-visa services for Guyanese citizens
UAE Visa Services currently provides three (03) UAE e-visa service options for Guyanese citizens, with varying costs depending on the needs of Guyanese applicants.
Normal UAE e-visa service
Used in most cases, this is the most basic and popular UAE visa service option for Guyanese tourists who want to get their UAE eTourist visa within 03 working days.
Urgent UAE e-visa service
Used in some special cases, this UAE visa service option is for Guyanese citizens who want to get their UAE eVisa urgently within 02 business days.
Super Urgent UAE e-visa service
Also known as Rush UAE e visa, used in cases of emergency. This is the fastest and most expensive UAE visa service option for Guyanese customers who need a UAE electronic visa within 01 working day.
Travelers from Guyana can apply for a Rush UAE e-visa here.
UAE e visa services & fees for Guianese citizens
Currently, the UAE embassy has not yet been established in Guyana
As a result, Guyanese applicants can contact and apply in person for required UAE visas at the UAE embassies or consulates in your surrounding countries. And the closest UAE embassy to Guyana is located in Brazil or Venezuela.
You can find more information about consular and UAE visa services for Guyanese citizens at the UAE embassy in Brazil.
- The address of the UAE embassy office in Brazil: SHIS QI 05 Chácara 54, Lago Sul, Brasília / DF - CEP: 71600-580
- Email address: [email protected]
- Phone number: 556132480717
The opening hours of the UAE embassy offices in Brazil are 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, from Monday through Friday, closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Anyway, Guyanese applicants need to make an appointment before going to the UAE embassy.
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance Together When Applying UAE Visa For Guyanese Citizens Online
Please notice that UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is highly recommended for UAE e visa approval by the United Arab Emirates Government.
UAE Visa Services assist Guyanese customers to get UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information through our website, it's only US$299/person.
Visitors from Guyana can see more UAE travel health insurance information here.
Conclusion About UAE/Dubai E-Tourist Visa For Travelers From Guyana
- The Guyanese passport used to apply for the UAE electronic visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration
- Please remember that Guyanese customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival
- Guyanese travelers who overstay the validity of their UAE tourist e visa in Dubai as well as the UAE, will be charged a penalty fee (The overstaying penalty in the United Arab Emirates has been standardized by the UAE ICP from October 14, 2022)
- Guyanese tourists may be banned from entering the United Arab Emirates for a certain period of time if they violate UAE visa regulations.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to find out detailed information about the UAE e-visa for Guyanese citizens, UAE Visa Services will always be ready to assist you with all we have. Finally, we wish our Guyanese customers a perfect trip to Dubai as well as the United Arab Emirates!