UAE Visa Requirements For Hong Kong Citizens - Fees/Services
- Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Hong Kong Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Hong Kong Citizens
- Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Hong Kong Citizens
- Everything About UAE Visa Services And Fees For Hong Kong Citizens
- UAE e visa fee for Hong Kong citizens
- UAE e visa services for Hong Kong citizens
- Anyway, consider buying UAE travel insurance for Hong Kong citizens when applying for UAE e visa
- Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Hong Kong citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate in Hong Kong
- Note about UAE e visas for Hong Kong tourists
UAE visa requirements for Hong Kong citizens: In response to the growing global desire to explore new cultures and discover the world, more travelers are becoming more aware that all countries have different visa requirements when traveling abroad.
For travelers from Hong Kong, it is important to understand the UAE visa requirements and the process of obtaining a UAE visa for Hong Kong citizens. In addition to being a developing country, the UAE visa requirements for Hong Kong tourists may be complex and change depending on the purpose of the visit.
UAE visa for Hong Kong citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Hong Kong?
Along with some other information, UAE Visa Services will also provide an overview of UAE e visa requirements for Hong Kong citizens, outlining the necessary steps, documents, the UAE e visa fees and services, as well as other details to consider.
Hong Kong nationals can ensure a smooth UAE e visa application process and plan the perfect UAE trip with proper preparation and fully understanding of UAE visa requirements for Hong Kong citizens. Let’s get started!
Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Hong Kong Citizens
Hong Kong is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa, so Hong Kong passport holders must have a valid UAE visa to enter the country.
- TTravelers to the UAE from Hong Kong must meet certain UAE visa requirements in order
- Visitors must have the Hong Kong passport valid for at least six (06) months at the time of entry, as well as a valid UAE visa for Hong Kong citizens.
Hong Kong citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in the United Arab Emirates and can be acquired from the UAE embassy or a consulate near you.
- Apply for a UAE e visa for Hong Kong citizens online through our website.
In order to apply for a UAE visa, Hong Kong applicants must submit documents including:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- Valid Hong Kong passport (at least 6 months from the intended date of arrival in the United Arab Emirates and which has two blank pages)
- A passport-sized photograph
- Passport first-page biographical details.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Hong Kong citizens online
Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Hong Kong Citizens
It is possible to travel to the United Arab Emirates from Hong Kong with a UAE e visa if you have the necessary UAE visa. Luckily, getting a UAE e visa for Hong Kong citizens is relatively straightforward and can be done online.
If you want to complete the UAE e visa application process from Hong Kong, you will need to determine what UAE type of visa you will need. There are three (03) different UAE visa types available for Hong Kong citizens:
- 30-day UAE tourist visa
- 60-day UAE tourist visa
- 90-day UAE tourist visa
UAE visa types for Hong Kong citizens as well as UAE e visa processing times will vary depending on individual needs, so it is important to understand these differences in advance. Just below are some helpful tips for you to get UAE visa online from Hong Kong easily.
Prepare the necessary documents to apply a UAE e visa for Hong Kong citizens online as required:
- Hong Kong passports must be valid from the date of entry into the United Arab Emirates, as well as have complete biographical information (no missing data or lines)
- A color photograph of the Hong Kong applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp)
- Your email address in use, to receive notifications and results of your UAE e visa process
- Pay your visa service fees to complete the UAE visa application process online for Hong Kong citizens.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Hong Kong citizens online from anywhere in the world
Follow these steps strictly to apply for UAE e visa online for Hong Kong citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe the Hong Kong applicant's information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: Verify all information, pay your UAE e visa services costs (UAE Visa Services may require additional information)
- Step 3: UAE visa check status system allows Hong Kong applicants to track your UAE e visa processing at any time, and you'll receive an email confirmation soon
- Step 4: Hong Kong citizens should download and print out their UAE e visa, then bring it with you to show the United Arab Emirates Immigration officers upon arrival.
UAE Visa Services’s support team is available 24/7 to guide Hong Kong customers through the UAE e visa application process as quickest and simplest as possible. Normaly, the UAE e visa application process takes about 10 minutes.
Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Hong Kong Citizens
Currently, the Government of the United Arab Emirates only allows online application for UAE tourist e visas for all countries. Hong Kong visitors can enter the United Arab Emirates with three different UAE tourist visas, including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
The UAE electronic visa is valid for two (02) months from the processing date. Hong Kong nationals may enter the UAE for a maximum of 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days following the date of their arrival, depending on the type of UAE e visa they are requesting.
The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required for applying for a UAE visa for Hong Kong citizens. Hong Kong applicants may also need a letter of invitation from the UAE if you are applying for a certain type of UAE visa.
Hong Kong citizens needing a multiple-entry UAE visa are required to apply for the necessary UAE visa at the nearest consulates or embassies of UAE. Depending on the different UAE visa type, visa application processing time can take several days to complete. Therefore, Hong Kong citizens should start the UAE visa application process before your planned trip.
Everything About UAE Visa Services And Fees For Hong Kong Citizens
In order to enter the United Arab Emirates from Hong Kong for tourism or visit purposes, you will need a UAE e visa for Hong Kong citizens (which is an electronic travel authorization).
UAE visa fee for Hong Kong citizens is solely determined by the type and service of your UAE e visa chosen.
UAE e visa fee for Hong Kong citizens
- UAE Visa Service Fee and UAE Government Fee are two types of fees that are required to be paid when Hong Kong nationals apply for a UAE electronic visa
- Pay the UAE e visa fee for Hong Kong citizens here, in addition, you can see the details of the UAE visa service fee here.
Learn about UAE visa fees for Hong Kong citizens
UAE e visa services for Hong Kong citizens
Currently, UAE Visa Services provides three (03) options of UAE e visa service for Hong Kong citizens, with varying costs.
Normal UAE e visa service
This is the regular UAE visa type used in most cases for Hong Kong tourists who want to get a UAE e visa within 03 business days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, urgent UAE visa for Hong Kong citizens who would like to get a UAE e visa within 02 working days.
Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Also known as Rush UAE electronic visa is the fastest visa service option for Hong Kong customers who need to apply for UAE e visa within 24 hours.
To apply for a Rush UAE e visa for Hong Kong citizens, please click here.
Anyway, consider buying UAE travel insurance for Hong Kong citizens when applying for UAE e visa
Important notice that UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the Government.
- Hong Kong citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa on our website.
- See more details about UAE Travel Insurance information here.
Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Hong Kong citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate in Hong Kong
Anyway, Hong Kong citizens can get most of the UAE visas you need at the nearest UAE embassies or consulates.
The embassy/consulate of United Arab Emirates in Hong Kong
- Currently, the embassy of UAE has not been established in Hong Kong yet
- As a result, Hong Kong nationals can contact and apply for required UAE visas at the UAE embassies or consulates in your surrounding countries.
Link to the embassies/consulates of the UAE here.
UAE consulate/embassy office’s hours
- Morning: 09.00 - 12.30
- Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00
Normally, the UAE consulates and embassies' offices are open Monday to Friday.
Note about UAE e visas for Hong Kong tourists
- Hong Kong passports must be valid for at least six (06) months to enter the UAE
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to Hong Kong tourists who stay in the United Arab Emirates for more than 28 days with UAE tourist e visas
- Alway remember that Hong Kong customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.