UAE Visa Requirements for Kenyan Citizens - 2024 Updated
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Kenyan Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply UAE Visa For Kenyan Citizens Online
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For Kenyan Citizens
- Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE Visa For Kenyan Citizens
Dubai e visa from Kenya/UAE visa requirements for Kenyan citizens: Before traveling to the United Arab Emirates, Kenyan citizens must be familiar with the UAE visa requirements and regulations. UAE visas can be obtained for tourist or business visits. Throughout this article, we will provide an overview of the UAE visa requirements for Kenyan travelers.
Dubai visa for Kenyan citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Kenya?
In addition to providing information about UAE visa types, how to apply for them, UAE visa fees, and other entry requirements, UAE Visa Services will provide information about health and travel insurance and any other special UAE e-visa requirements for Kenyan citizens when traveling to the UAE. Follow the necessary steps and regulations outlined in the guide to ensure a safe, enjoyable, and hassle-free visit to the UAE. Let's see!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Kenyan Citizens
- Kenya is not in the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Kenyan citizens.
- Visitors to the UAE from Kenya must have a valid passport lasting at least six (06) months (06), and a valid UAE visa for Kenyan citizens in order to enter the country.
To apply for a UAE visa, Kenyans must submit the following documents:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid passport
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Duplicate of passport first page
Kenyan citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE and can be acquired from the Embassy of UAE in Kenya or consulate near you.
- Applying for a UAE e-visa for Kenyan citizens online.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Kenyan citizens online
Instructions On How To Apply UAE Visa For Kenyan Citizens Online
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Kenyan citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Kenyans can apply for a UAE e visa from Kenya if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three (03) types of single-entry UAE visas Kenyan citizens will need:
- UAE tourist visa for 30 days
- UAE tourist visa for 60 days
- UAE tourist visa for 90 days
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e visa requirements for Kenyan citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation for applying for an UAE e visa for Kenyan citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- The passport must be valid at least 6 months from the date of entry
- The passport must have more than 2 blank pages for stamping a visa mark
- Passports must provide full details of passport biographic information
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
Apply for a UAE e visa for Kenyan citizens online from anywhere through UAE Visa Services
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Kenyan citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay a UAE e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Visa Services may ask for additional information).
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets you track your UAE e-visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
A support team at UAE Visa Services is on standby 24/7 to help Kenyan citizens who need assistance with the UAE e visa application process, which usually takes about 10 minutes. Your UAE e visa application will be processed from 1 to 3 business days, therefore, Kenyan travelers should submit the form before the travel date 7 days to avoid any delays.
All About Types Of UAE Visa For Kenyan Citizens
In accordance with the number of days they want to spend in the UAE, nationals of Kenya citizens may apply for several types of visas. For Kenyan visitors to apply for, UAE Visa Services offers three forms of UAE e visa: 30, 60, or 90-day electronic visas that correspond to stays of 30, 60, or 90 days.
Kenyans applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa varies. The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required for the UAE e visa to be processed.
Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE Visa For Kenyan Citizens
UAE e visa, which is an electronic travel authorization, is required for Kenyan citizens to enter the UAE for sightseeing, traveling and visiting. Currently, UAE Visa Services provides three (03) UAE e visa service options for Kenyan citizens, with varying costs.
UAE e visa fee for Kenyan citizens
Learn about UAE visa fee for Kenyan citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Kenyan citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an UAE e visa on our website, it costs US$299. See more UAE Insurance Information here.
UAE e visa services for Kenyan citizens
- Normal UAE e visa: for Kenyan citizens who want to get a UAE eVisa within 3 business days.
- Urgent UAE e visa: for Kenyans who would like to get UAE eVisa within 02 working days.
- Super Urgent UAE e visa: the fastest UAE eVisa service for Kenyan citizens within 24 business hours. (applying a Rush UAE e visa here).
The UAE embassy in Kenya
- The UAE embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday.
- On public holidays in Kenya and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in Kenya may be closed.
Link: UAE Embassy in Kenya
Note about UAE electronic visas for tourist from Kenya
- An additional fee will be charged by the Immigration officer at UAE airport to Kenyan visitors with UAE tourist e visas who overstay in the United Arab Emirates
- Kenyan passports must be valid for six (06) months at least before entering Dubai as well as the UAE.