UAE Visa Requirements for Kiribati Citizens - 2024 Updated
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Kiribatian Citizens
- Learn More About UAE Visa Types For Kiribatian Citizens Available
- How To Apply For UAE Visa For Kiribatian Citizens Online
- Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Kiribatian Citizens
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance Together When Applying UAE Visa For Kiribatian Citizens Online
- Notes About UAE/Dubai E-Tourist Visa For Visitors From Kiribati
UAE visa requirements for Kiribatian citizens/Dubai e visa from Kiribati: Dubai as well as the United Arab Emirates (UAE), is a tourist destination that attracts everyone with its splendid architecture and luxurious shopping malls. Anyway, if you are a Kiribati citizen planning to visit the UAE, you must obtain the UAE visa requirements. Fortunately, the UAE Government has made this process easier for applicants from Kiribati by introducing the UAE's e-visa system.
Dubai visa for Kiribati citizens
This article will also cover the different UAE e-visa fees and services and the eligibility criteria for each type of UAE visa. Whether you are planning a short or long-term stay in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates, it is important to understand the UAE e visa requirements for Kiribati citizens, as well as know the time it takes to process your UAE e visa application. So let's get started!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Kiribatian Citizens
Kiribati is not on the list of UAE visa-exempt countries; therefore, a valid UAE visa is REQUIRED for Kiribatian passport holders to enter Dubai or the United Arab Emirates.
In order to visit the UAE, Kiribatian citizens must possess a valid passport that is valid for at least six (06) months.
Kiribatian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways
- Kiribatian nationals must obtain UAE visas before arriving in the United Arab Emirates, you can obtain them in person at the closest UAE embassy or consulate
- You can apply for a UAE e-visa for Kiribatian citizens online through our website using a valid Kiribatian passport and some basic documents required. (Recommended)
Have the following required documents ready to apply for a UAE visa for Kiribatian citizens
According to the official regulations of the UAE Government, to apply for a UAE visa for Kiribatian applicants, the following documents are required:
- A valid Kiribatian passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of Kiribatian passport biography first-page
- Two (02) passport-size photographs of Kiribatian applicants.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Kiribatian citizens
Learn More About UAE Visa Types For Kiribatian Citizens Available
Currently, various types of UAE visas are available to Kiribatian citizens, but only the UAE e-Tourist visa has been approved by the UAE Government for visa application online by all countries.
There are 05 popular types of UAE e visas available to Kiribatian customers based on the length of your stay:
- 30-day stay UAE tourist e visa
- 60-day stay UAE tourist e visa
- 90-day stay UAE tourist e visa
- 48-hour stay UAE transit e visa
- 96-hour stay UAE transit e visa
Visitors from Kiribati applying for a UAE visa should start this process before their intended date of travel, as UAE visa processing times for Kiribatian citizens vary depending on the type of UAE visa chosen.
How To Apply For UAE Visa For Kiribatian Citizens Online
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Kiribatians is relatively easy and can be done online. If you know what type of UAE visa you need, you can apply online for a UAE visa from Kiribati.
Many services offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e-visa requirements for Kiribatian citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
You probably already know that the UAE electronic visa has eliminated the need for Kiribatian travelers to submit necessary documents and UAE visa applications directly at the UAE embassy or consulate. However, the UAE Government still requires scanned copies of the required documents to process the online UAE e-visa application from Kiribati.
In preparation for applying UAE e visa for Kiribatian citizens online, please prepare the following documents
- You must have a Kiribatian passport valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration, and at least two (02) blank pages for visa stamping
- A Kiribatian passport must have full biographical information without missing any data or lines
- A recent color photo of the Kiribatian applicant that focuses on your face, clean and sharp.
- Kiribatian applicant email address to receive your UAE e visa notification and results
- Kiribatian applicant's Credit/Debit card in use, to pay for UAE visa service fees.
Follow these simple steps correctly to apply UAE e visa for Kiribatian citizens online
- Step 1 - Fill out the Kiribatian applicant's information in the online UAE visa application form, including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and all detailed information about any itinerary you have.
- Step 2 - Double check all the information entered in the step above, then the Kiribatian applicant needs to make the payment of the UAE e-visa service fee. Please note that UAE Immigration Services may ask you for more information (if needed).
- Step 3 - The result of the UAE e visa for Kiribatian citizens approval in PDF format will be sent to your email box within 1 - 3 business days. Our website has a built-in online UAE visa check status feature that allows Kiribatian customers to track the status of their UAE e-visa application at any time they want.
- Step 4 - After receiving the UAE e visa application result via registered email, Kiribatian travelers are strongly advised to print out their UAE electronic visa result and carry it with them at all times to be checked by the UAE Immigration Officer upon arrival.
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is available 24/7 to serve Kiribatian customers who need assistance with the online UAE visa application process from Kiribati, which usually takes only 10 - 15 minutes.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Kiribatian citizens online
Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Kiribatian Citizens
The UAE e visa for Kiribati citizens is an e-travel permit primarily serving the needs of Kiribatians wishing to enter Dubai or the United Arab Emirates for short-term sightseeing and recreational purposes.
About UAE e visa fee for Kiribatian citizens
Mandatory fees are required when you apply for a UAE e visa for Kiribatian citizens, which include the UAE Government fee collected by the UAE Immigration Department to process UAE visa application and the UAE visa service fee charged by the UAE Immigration Services.
- The UAE e visa fees for Kiribatian applicants are determined by the UAE visa type and the UAE visa service option you choose
About UAE e visa services for Kiribatian citizens
UAE Immigration Services currently provides three (03) UAE e visa service options for Kiribatian citizens, with varying costs depending on the needs of Kiribatian applicants.
Normal UAE e visa service
Used in most cases, this is the most basic and popular UAE visa service option for Kiribatian tourists who want to get their UAE tourist visa within 03 working days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, this UAE visa service option is for Kiribatian citizens who want to get their UAE eVisa urgently within 02 business days.
Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Also known as Rush UAE e visa, used in cases of emergency. This is the fastest and most expensive UAE visa service option for Kiribatian customers who need a UAE electronic visa within 24 working hours.
Travelers can apply for the Rush UAE e visa for Kiribati citizens here.
UAE e visa fees & services for Kiribatian citizens
Currently, the UAE embassy office has not yet been established in Kiribati
Kiribatian applicants can contact and apply for a visa in person at the UAE embassies or consulates in their surrounding countries. And the nearest UAE embassy to Kiribati is located in Australia or New Zealand.
You can find more information about consular and UAE visa services for Kiribatian citizens at the UAE embassy in Australia.
- The address of the UAE embassy office in Australia: 3/40 Blackall Street, Barton, Australian Capital Territory 2600
- Mailing address: P.O. Box 6006 Kingston ACT 2604
- Email address: [email protected]
- Phone number: +251 116 610 000 or +61 262 868 802
The opening hours of the UAE embassy offices in Australia are 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, from Monday through Friday, and closed on Saturday and Sunday. Anyway, Kiribatian applicants need to make an appointment before going to the UAE embassy.
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance Together When Applying UAE Visa For Kiribatian Citizens Online
Please notice that UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is highly recommended for UAE e visa approval by the United Arab Emirates Government. Visitors from Kiribati can see more UAE travel health insurance information here.
UAE Immigration Services assists Kiribatian customers to get UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information when you apply for a UAE electronic visa on our website, it's only US$299/person.
Notes About UAE/Dubai E-Tourist Visa For Visitors From Kiribati
Kiribati travelers who overstay the validity of their UAE tourist e visa in the UAE will be charged a penalty fee. The overstaying penalty in the UAE has been standardized by the UAE ICP (UAE Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Ports Security) from October 14, 2022.
- The Kiribatian passport used to apply for the UAE electronic visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration
- Please remember that Kiribatian customers need to download and print out their UAE electronic visa, then bring it with them to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival
- Kiribatian tourists may be banned from entering the United Arab Emirates for a certain period of time if they violate UAE visa regulations.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to find out detailed information about the UAE e visa for Kiribatian citizens, we will always be ready to assist you with all we have. Finally, UAE Immigration Services wishes our Kiribatian customers a perfect trip to Dubai as well as the United Arab Emirates!