UAE Visa Requirements for Maltese Citizens - 2024 Updated
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Maltese Citizens
- Learn More About UAE Visa Types For Maltese Citizens Currently Available
- How To Apply UAE Visa For Maltese Citizens Online
- Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees & Services For Maltese Citizens
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance Together When Applying UAE Visa For Maltese Citizens Online
- Conclusion About UAE Electronic Visa/Dubai E-Tourist Visa For Travelers From Malta
UAE visa requirements for Maltese citizens/Dubai e visa from Malta: Dubai is a well-liked travel destination for travelers from all over the world since it provides a distinctive fusion of modern and traditional. Citizens of Malta who want to visit Dubai must be aware of the UAE visa requirements and have a necessary UAE visa in order to enter the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
In order to streamline and improve accessibility for visitors from all over the world, the UAE government implemented the electronic visa system. The online UAE visa application procedure is very simple to use.
Dubai visa for Maltese citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Malta?
For those who want to go to Dubai for tourism purposes, the UAE visa procedure is required. Citizens of Malta can apply for a UAE e visa online from the comfort of your own home, negating the need to go to an embassy or consulate of the UAE.
UAE Visa Services will detail all pertinent information on the UAE e visa requirements for Maltese citizens in this article, including the necessary paperwork, processing timeframes, UAE e visa fees and services currently offered. Let's see!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Maltese Citizens
Malta is not on the list of UAE visa-exempt countries, therefore a valid UAE visa is REQUIRED for Maltese passport holders to enter the United Arab Emirates as well as Dubai.
Citizens of Maltese are required to have a passport valid for 06 months to visit the United Arab Emirates. If they want to go to the UAE for business and other purposes, you must apply at the nearest UAE Embassy.
Maltese citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways
You can obtain a UAE visa at the UAE embassy or consulate nearest to you if you are a Maltese national planning to visit the United Arab Emirates.
Documents required to apply for a UAE visa for Maltese citizens
According to the official regulations of the UAE Government, for Maltese applicants, the following documents are required for applying for a UAE visa:
- A valid Maltese passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of Maltese passport biography first-page
- Two (02) passport-size photographs of Maltese applicants.
UAE e-visa requirements for Maltese citizens
Learn More About UAE Visa Types For Maltese Citizens Currently Available
While various UAE visa types are available to Maltese travelers, the UAE Government has only approved the UAE e-Tourist visa for visa application online.
There are currently two (02) popular types of UAE e visas available to Maltese customers based on the length of your stay:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
UAE visa processing times for Maltese citizens vary by type of UAE visa applied for, so it is recommended you start this process well in advance of your intended travel date.
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Malteses is relatively easy and can be done online. If you know what type of UAE visa you need, you can apply online for a UAE visa from Malta.
Many services offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e visa requirements for Maltese citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
How To Apply UAE Visa For Maltese Citizens Online
Currently, there are two (02) types of UAE tourist e visas with valid for two (02) months that Maltese citizens will need:
- 30-day UAE e-Tourist visa
- 60-day UAE e-Tourist visa
The UAE electronic visa has eliminated the need for international travelers to submit necessary documents and UAE visa applications directly at the UAE embassy/consulate. But the UAE Government still requires scanned copies of the required documents to process the online UAE e visa application from Malta.
In preparation to applying UAE e visa for Maltese citizens, please prepare the following documents
- A recent color photo of the Maltese applicant which should focus on your whole face
- A Maltese passport must have full biographical information without missing any data or lines
- Maltese applicant email address to receive your UAE e visa notification and results
- You must have a Maltese passport valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration, and at least two (02) blank pages for visa stamping
- Maltese applicant's Credit/Debit card in use, to pay for UAE visa service fees.
Follow these simple steps correctly to apply UAE e visa for Maltese citizens online
- Step 1 - Fill out the Maltese applicant's information in the online UAE visa application form, including: full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,... as well as all detailed information about any itinerary you have.
- Step 2 - Double check all the information entered in the step above, then the Maltese applicant needs to make payment for visa fee. UAE Visa Services may ask you for more information through email (if needed).
- Step 3 - The result of the UAE e visa for Maltese citizens approval with PDF format will be sent to your email box within 1 - 3 working days. Our website has built-in online UAE visa check status feature that allows Maltese customers to track the status of your UAE e visa application in real time, at any time you want.
- Step 4 - After receiving your UAE e visa application result via registered email, Maltese travelers must print out your UAE electronic visa result and carry it with you at all times to be checked by the UAE Immigration Officer upon arrival.
A support team at UAE Visa Services is available 24/7 to serve Maltese customers who need assistance with the online UAE visa application process from Malta, which usually takes only 10 - 20 minutes.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Maltese citizens
Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees & Services For Maltese Citizens
The UAE e visa, is an electronic travel permit that mainly serves the needs of Maltese citizens who want to enter the United Arab Emirates for short-term sightseeing and entertainment purposes.
About UAE e visa fee for Maltese citizens
Amount payable when Maltese customers apply for UAE e visa includes: UAE Government fee collected by UAE Immigration Department to process UAE visa application, and UAE visa service fee charged by UAE Visa Services.
- The UAE e visa fees for Maltese applicants are determined by the UAE visa type and the UAE visa service option you choose
- Find out more details about UAE visa service costs here.
Maltese customers can optionally choose the appropriate payment method and pay the UAE e visa fee for Maltese citizens here.
About UAE e visa services for Maltese citizens
Currently, UAE Visa Services provides three (03) options of UAE e visa service for Maltese citizens, with varying costs depending on the needs of Maltese applicants.
Normal UAE e visa service
Used in most cases, this is the most basic and popular UAE visa service option for Maltese tourists who want to get their UAE eTourist visa within 03 working days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, this UAE visa service option is for Maltese citizens who want to get their UAE eVisa urgently within 02 business days.
Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Also known as Rush UAE e visa, used in cases of emergency. This is the fastest and most expensive UAE visa service option for Maltese customers who need a UAE electronic visa within 24 working hours.
Travelers can apply for the Rush UAE e visa for Maltese citizens here.
UAE e visa fees & services for Maltese citizens
Currently, the UAE embassy office has not yet been established in Malta
So, Maltese applicants can contact and apply in person for required UAE visas at the UAE embassies or consulates in your surrounding countries. And the closest UAE embassy to Malta is in Rome, Italy.
You can find more information about consular and UAE visa services for Maltese citizens at the UAE embassy in Italia.
- The addressof the UAE embassy office in Italy: Piazza della Croce Rossa, 3 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
- Phone number: 00390636306100; +390636306155
- Email address: [email protected]
- The opening hours of the UAE embassy offices in Italy are 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, from Monday through Friday, except for official holidays of Italy and UAE. The UAE embassy is closed on Saturday & Sunday.
Anyway, Maltese applicants need to make an appointment before going to the nearest UAE embassy.
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance Together When Applying UAE Visa For Maltese Citizens Online
Please notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is highly recommended for UAE e visa approval by the United Arab Emirates Government. Visitors from Malta can see more UAE travel health insurance information here.
UAE Visa Services assists Maltese customers to get UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information when you apply for a UAE electronic visa on our website, it's only US$299/person.
Conclusion About UAE Electronic Visa/Dubai E-Tourist Visa For Travelers From Malta
- Depending on the type of UAE e-tourist visa that the Maltese customer has been granted, the validity period of the UAE visa can be 30 day or 60 days
- Maltese travelers who overstay the validity of your UAE e-tourist visa in the UAE, will be charged a penalty fee (The overstaying penalty in the UAE has been standardized by the United Arab Emirates ICP from October 14, 2022)
- Maltese tourists may be banned from entering the United Arab Emirates for a certain period of time if they violate UAE visa regulations
- The Maltese passport used to apply for the UAE electronic visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration
- Please remember that Maltese customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to learn more detailed information about the UAE e visa for Maltese citizens, we will always be ready 24/7 to assist you with all we have. Finally, UAE Visa Services wish our Maltese customers a perfect trip to the United Arab Emirates as well as Dubai!