UAE Visa Requirements for Marshallese Citizens - 2024 Updated
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Marshallese Citizens
- Learn More About UAE Visa Types For Marshallese Citizens Currently Available
- How To Apply UAE Visa For Marshallese Citizens Online
- Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Marshallese Citizens
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance Together When Applying UAE Visa For Marshallese citizens Online
- Notes About UAE Electronic Visa/Dubai E-Tourist Visa For Travelers From Marshall Islands
UAE visa requirements for Marshallese citizens/Dubai e visa from Marshall Islands: People from all over the world flock to Dubai, one of the world's most dynamic and intriguing cities, as a top tourism destination. If you are a resident of Marshall Islands and intend to go to Dubai, you might be interested in learning more about the UAE visa requirements.
UAE Visa Services will provide all the UAE visa requirements for Marshallese citizens regarding the application for Dubai/UAE visa. Besides, the UAE Government introduced a mechanism for UAE electronic visas, making it possible for citizens of Marshall Islands and other nations to do so online.
Dubai visa for Marshallese citizens
In this article, we take a thorough look at everything you need to do to obtain your UAE electronic visa, from the various types of UAE e visa fees and services to the online Dubai visa application process from Marshall Islands. We will also go through the documentation needed for Marshallese nationals in order to obtain a UAE e visa as well as some advice on how to complete the procedure quickly and easily. Let's get going!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Marshallese Citizens
Before you set out to explore the captivating emirates of Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, or Umm Al Quwain in the UAE, it's vital to familiarize yourself with the visa requirements, the permitted duration of your stay, and other important details. For Marshallese citizens planning a visit to the UAE, it's imperative to adhere to the specific UAE Visa requirements outlined below:
- Valid Marshallese Passport: You must have a scanned copy of your Marshallese passport, and it must remain valid for at least six months from the date you intend to commence your stay in the UAE.
- Adequate Blank Pages: Your passport should have more than two blank pages to accommodate visa stamps and other essential markings.
- Passport Photo: Ensure that the size and specifications of your passport photo or personal photo are in line with the prescribed guidelines. The filename for the photo should be your full name.
- Email Address: To receive all the pertinent information regarding visas, it's crucial to have an active and accessible email address.
Complying with these UAE Visa requirements for Marshallese citizens is paramount to ensuring a seamless and enjoyable visit to this remarkable part of the world, where each Emirate offers a unique and enriching experience.
Marshallese citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways
In order to enter the United Arab Emirates, Marshallese nationals must obtain UAE visas through their nearest UAE embassy or consulate.
Documents required to apply for a UAE visa for Marshallese citizens
In accordance with UAE Government regulations, applicants seeking a UAE visa from Marshall Islands must provide the following documents:
- A valid Marshallese passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of Marshallese passport biography first-page
- Two (02) passport-size photographs of Marshallese applicants.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Marshallese citizens
Learn More About UAE Visa Types For Marshallese Citizens Currently Available
There are various types of UAE visas available to citizens of Marshall Islands, however the UAE e-Tourist visa is the only one approved by the UAE Government for online visa applications by all countries.
There are currently (02) popular types of UAE e visas available to Marshallese customers based on the length of your stay:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
The UAE visa application process for Marshallese citizens differs depending on which type of UAE visa they choose. Travelers from Marshall Islands should begin this process well in advance of their intended travel date.
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Marshalleses is relatively easy and can be done online. If you know what type of UAE visa you need, you can apply online for a UAE visa from Marshall Islands.
How To Apply UAE Visa For Marshallese Citizens Online
Many services offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e visa requirements for Marshallese citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
Currently, there are three (02) types of UAE tourist e visas with valid for two (02) months that Marshallese citizens will need:
- 30-day UAE e-Tourist visa
- 60-day UAE e-Tourist visa
In fact, the UAE electronic visa has eliminated the need for international travelers to submit necessary documents and UAE visa applications directly at the UAE embassy/consulate. But the UAE Government still requires scanned copies of the required documents to process the online UAE e visa application from Marshall Islands.
In preparation to applying UAE e visa for Marshallese citizens, please prepare the following documents
- Marshallese applicant's Credit/Debit card in use, to pay for UAE visa service fees
- A recent color photo of the Marshallese applicant, it should focus on your face, clean and sharp
- Marshallese applicant email address to receive your UAE e visa notification and results
- A Marshallese passport must have full biographical information without missing any data or lines
- You must have a Marshallese passport valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration, and at least two (02) blank pages for visa stamping.
Follow these simple steps correctly to apply UAE e visa for Marshallese citizens online
- Step 1 - Fill out the Marshallese applicant's information in the online UAE visa application form, including: full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, etc., as well as all information about any itinerary you have.
- Step 2 - Double check all the information entered in the step above, then the Marshallese applicant needs to make the payment of the UAE e visa service fee and click "Send". UAE Visa Services may ask you for more information (if needed).
- Step 3 - The result of the UAE e visa for Marshallese citizens approval with PDF format will be sent to your email box within 1 - 3 business days. Our website has built-in online UAE visa check status feature that allows Marshallese customers to track the status of your UAE e visa application in real time, any time you want.
- Step 4 - After receiving the UAE e visa application result via registered email, Marshallese travelers must print out your UAE electronic visa result and carry it with you to be checked by the UAE Immigration Officer upon arrival.
A support team at UAE Visa Services is available 24/7 to serve Marshallese customers who need assistance with the online UAE visa application process from Marshall Islands, which usually takes only 10 - 15 minutes.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Marshallese citizens online
Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Marshallese Citizens
The UAE e-Tourist visa, is an electronic travel permit that mainly serves the needs of Marshallese citizens who want to enter the United Arab Emirates for short-term sightseeing and entertainment purposes.
About UAE e visa fee for Marshallese citizens
Amount payable when Marshallese customers apply for UAE e visa includes: UAE Government fee collected by UAE Immigration Department to process UAE visa application, and UAE visa service fee charged by UAE Visa Services.
The UAE e visa fees for Marshallese applicants are determined by the UAE visa type and the UAE visa service option you choose. Marshallese customers can optionally choose the appropriate payment method and pay the UAE e visa fee for Marshallese citizens here. Find out more details about UAE visa service costs here.
About UAE e visa services for Marshallese citizens
Currently, UAE Visa Services provides three (03) options of UAE e visa service for Marshallese citizens, with varying costs depending on the needs of Marshallese applicants.
Normal UAE e visa service
Used in most cases, this is the most basic and popular UAE visa service option for Marshallese tourists who want to get their UAE eTourist visa within 03 working days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, this UAE visa service option is for Marshallese citizens who want to get their UAE eVisa urgently within 02 business days.
Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Also known as Rush UAE e visa, used in cases of emergency. This is the fastest and most expensive UAE visa service option for Marshallese customers who need a UAE electronic visa within 24 working hours.
Travelers can apply for the Rush UAE e visa for Marshallese citizens.
UAE e visa fees & services for Marshallese citizens
Currently, the UAE embassy office has not yet been established in Marshall Islands
As a result, Marshallese applicants can contact and apply in person for required UAE visas at the UAE embassies or consulates in your surrounding countries. The closest UAE embassy to Marshall Islands is in Rome, Italy.
You can find more information about consular and UAE visa services for Marshallese citizens at the UAE embassy to Marshall Islands in Italy.
- The address of the UAE embassy office in Italy: Piazza della Croce Rossa, 3 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
- Phone number: 00390636306100; +390636306155
- Email address: [email protected]
- The opening hours of the UAE embassy offices in Italy are 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, from Monday through Friday, except for official holidays of Italy and UAE. The UAE embassy is closed on Saturday & Sunday.
Anyway, Marshallese applicants need to make an appointment before going to the nearest UAE embassy.
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance Together When Applying UAE Visa For Marshallese citizens Online
Important notice that UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is highly recommended for UAE e visa approval by the United Arab Emirates Government. Visitors from Marshall Islands can see more UAE travel health insurance information here.
UAE Visa Services assists Marshallese applicants to get UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information when you apply for a UAE electronic visa on our website.
Notes About UAE Electronic Visa/Dubai E-Tourist Visa For Travelers From Marshall Islands
- Please remember that Marshallese customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival
- The Marshallese passport used to apply for the UAE electronic visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration
- Depending on the type of UAE e-tourist visa that the Marshallese customer has been granted, the validity period of the visa can be: 30 days, 60 days.
- Marshallese tourists may be banned from entering the United Arab Emirates for a certain period of time if they violate UAE visa regulations
- Marshallese travelers who overstay the validity of your UAE tourist e-visa in the UAE, will be charged a penalty fee (The overstaying penalty in the UAE has been standardized by the United Arab Emirates ICP from October 14, 2022).
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to find out detailed information about the UAE e visa for Marshallese citizens, we will always be ready to assist you with all we have. Finally, UAE Visa Services hope our Marshallese customers have a perfect trip to Dubai as well as the United Arab Emirates!