UAE Visa Requirements for Martinican Citizens - 2024 Updated
- Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For Martinique Citizens First
- Learn More About The UAE Visa Types Currently Available For Martinique Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE/Dubai Visa Online From Martinique
- Need To Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Martinique Citizens
- Apply For Required UAE Visas For Martinique Citizens At The UAE Embassy
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For Your UAE/Dubai Visa Online
- Something About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Martinique Travelers
UAE visa requirements for Martinique citizens/Dubai e visa from Martinique: It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from, or what country you come from, you must follow the UAE visa requirements in order to visit Dubai or the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Due to the UAE's growing popularity as a tourist and business destination and Martinique's growing number of tourists, understanding UAE visa requirements for Martinique citizens is extremely important.
Dubai visa for Martinique citizens
Dubai/UAE e-visas are issued for international travelers who hold a valid passport from Martinique. This article will provide an overview of the UAE visa requirements for Martinique citizens wishing to visit the country, including the types of UAE e-visa fees & services currently available, required documents, and UAE e-tourist visa processing times, as well as UAE travel insurance. Let's get started!
Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For Martinique Citizens First
Martinique is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa, so a UAE visa is REQUIRED for Martinique passport holders.
- Travelers from Martinique to the UAE/Dubai are required to have a valid Martinique passport lasting at least six months
- A valid UAE visa is required for Martinique citizens in order to enter the UAE/Dubai.
Can apply UAE visa for Martinique citizens in several ways
- 1) The UAE visa for Martinique citizens must be obtained prior to arrival in the UAE, which can be obtained from the UAE embassy/consulate in Martinique
- 2) Martinique customers can apply for a UAE e visa online through UAE Immigration Services official website.
Prepare the following documents to apply UAE visa for Martinique citizens
- A Martinique passport that remains valid for no less than six months from the intended entry date in the UAE
- A completed UAE visa application form
- 2 passport-sized photographs of Martinique applicants that were taken within the last six months
- A copy of Martinique passport biography first page.
Check UAE/Dubai visa requirements for Martinique citizens
Learn More About The UAE Visa Types Currently Available For Martinique Citizens
The UAE Government presently only enables certain nations, including Martinique nationals, to apply for UAE tourist visas online.
There are 05 popular types of UAE tourist e-visas offered at the UAE Immigration Services:
- 1. UAE e visa for a 30-day stay
- 2. UAE e visa for a 60-day stay
- 3. UAE e visa for a 90-day stay
- 4. UAE e visa for 48 hours transit
- 5. UAE e visa for 96 hours transit
You can apply for a UAE/Dubai e-visa from Martinique if you know what type of UAE visa is right for your trip.
Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE/Dubai Visa Online From Martinique
The United Arab Emirates Government has facilitated and simplified the process for Martinique applicants who wish to apply for a UAE tourist e-visa online wherever they are.
To apply for a UAE e-visa for Martinique citizens, please prepare the following documents
- Martinique customer's email (in use) to receive UAE e-visa result information
- Martinique applicant's recent passport-sized color photo that must focus on your face, clean and sharp
- Martinique passport must have full biographical information without losing any data or lines
- Martinique passports must be valid for at least 06 months from the entry date and have at least 02 blank pages for visa stamping
Follow these simple steps to apply online for a UAE e-visa from Martinique
- 1) Fill out information of the Martinique applicant, including Name, Gender, Date of birth, Nationality, Passport number, as well as any itinerary details you have
- 2) Double-check all information entered and choose the appropriate way to pay your UAE visa service cost.
- 3) Receive your UAE e-visa approval results (PDF format), which will be sent to your email within 01 to 03 business days, depending on the UAE/Dubai e-visa service you choose
- 4) Print out your UAE e-visa and carry it along at all times to be checked by the UAE Immigration officer on arrival.
- UAE Immigration Service may ask Martinique customers for additional information (if needed). You should send these documents via email for us to proceed with your application.
- Besides, the online UAE visa check status system allows our Martinique customers to track in real-time your UAE e-visa application status online on our website anytime you need.
Apply UAE e-visa for Martinique citizens online
Need To Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Martinique Citizens
The UAE e-Tourist visa is an electronic travel permit designed primarily for Martinique residents who wish to visit Dubai/UAE for short-term sightseeing and leisure.
Details of UAE e visa fees for Martinique citizens
The UAE visa fees for Martinique applicants are solely determined by the service and type of UAE visa chosen. When applying for a UAE e visa for Martinique citizens, you only have to pay 02 types of costs, including:
- UAE Visa fee charged by the UAE Immigration Services
- UAE Government fee collected by the UAE Immigration Department.
About UAE e visa services for Martinique customers
Currently, UAE Immigration Services offers 03 UAE e-visa service options for Martinique applicants with different fees depending on the specific needs of each Martinique customer:
1. Regular UAE e-visa service
The regular UAE visa service option is used in most cases for Martinique residents who want to get a UAE tourist e-visa within 03 working days.
2. Urgent UAE e-visa service
Used in some special cases for Martinique tourists who would like to get a UAE e visa within 02 working days.
3. Super Urgent UAE e-visa service
Also known as rush UAE e visa, used in emergency cases. This is the most expensive and fastest UAE visa service available for Martinique customers who need urgent UAE/Dubai e-visa within 01 working day.
Visitors can apply for a rush UAE e visa for Martinique citizens.
UAE e visa fees & services for Martinique citizens
Apply For Required UAE Visas For Martinique Citizens At The UAE Embassy
Applicants from Martinique can directly contact and apply for most of the required UAE visas for Martinique citizens at the nearest UAE embassy or consulate in your country.
Currently, the UAE embassy has not yet been established in Martinique
The address of the UAE embassy office in Bogota, Colombia
- Phone: +5716353406
- Email address: [email protected]
- UAE embassy office address: Transversal 3 # 86-73, Barrio el Refugio Alto, Bogotá, Colombia.
The working hours of the UAE embassy office in Bogotá, Colombia
The UAE embassy office hours in Colombia are 09:00 am - 04:00 pm on weekdays and closed on weekends and holidays.
Martinique applicants are advised to make an appointment before visiting any UAE embassy/consulate in Bogotá, Colombia.
Martinique applicants need to update the public holidays of the UAE embassy/consulate in Colombia to be more proactive.
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For Your UAE/Dubai Visa Online
Customers from Martinique should buy UAE travel insurance when applying for a UAE/Dubai e-visa online on the UAE Immigration Services website because:
- UAE travel health insurance not only ensures many good benefits but can also provide maximum protection for Martinique travelers & your family against health risks or unexpected incidents when traveling abroad
- The UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is Highly RECOMMENDED by the Government for consideration of UAE Tourist e-visa approval for Martinique citizens
- UAE Immigration Services currently supporting Martinique customers to purchase UAE/Dubai travel insurance (with COVID-19 coverage) without providing any other information through our website
- The UAE travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage is being provided for only 299$US/person, visitors from Martinique can find out more information about travel insurance UAE.
- Anyway, we still believe that UAE travel health insurance is a reliable and essential travel companion for Martinique travelers as well as any international travelers in general.
Something About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Martinique Travelers
There are many businesses that offer a multitude of services as well as numerous types of Dubai/UAE visas, resulting in varying UAE visa requirements for Martinique nationals. Therefore, you should be aware of these differences in advance.
* Important notes:
- Please remember that Martinique nationals may be banned from entering the UAE/Dubai for a certain period of time if you break the UAE Immigration regulations
- Martinique travelers who overstay the validity period of their UAE e-visa in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates will be charged an additional penalty fee. Since October 14th, 2022, the UAE ICP has formally implemented the penalty for overstaying in Dubai/UAE
- Martinique customers remember to download & print out their UAE e visa and then bring it along to show the UAE Border officers upon arrival
- Martinique passport used for the UAE tourist e-visa must be valid for at least 06 months from the date of application.
We hope our article helped you understand the UAE/Dubai visa requirements for Martinique citizens and how to apply for a UAE electronic visa online from Martinique.
Anyway, UAE Immigration Services is trying its best to bring as many choices as possible to everyone who needs to apply for a UAE e visa from everywhere in the world, including Martinique residents.
If you have any problem or question and need assistance with an online application for a Dubai/UAE tourist e-visa from Martinique, please contact us immediately. We operate 24/7 and are happy to support our Martinique customers anytime and anywhere with all we have.
Finally, UAE Immigration Services wishes all of our Martinique customers a successful UAE/Dubai e-visa application and a perfect trip to the United Arab Emirates!