UAE Visa Requirements for Myanmar Citizens - 2024 Updated
- Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Myanmar Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Myanmar Citizens
- Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Myanmar Citizens
- Need To Fully Understand All Information About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Myanmar Citizens
- UAE e visa fee for Myanmar citizens
- UAE e visa services for Myanmar citizens
- Anyway, consider to buy UAE Travel Insurance for Myanmar citizens when applying a UAE e visa
- Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Myanmar citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate
- Note about UAE e visas for Myanmar tourists
UAE visa requirements for Myanmar citizens: United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a popular tourist and business destination for Myanmar citizens, with a unique combination of Middle Eastern culture, modern amenities, and stunning desert and coastal scenery. The UAE visa requirements for Myanmar citizens must be met prior to departure, as they are the same for all international travel, and travelers from Myanmar who are traveling to the UAE must ensure that they are in compliance with all UAE visa requirements before departure.
UAE visa for Myanmar citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Myanmar?
In order to help Myanmar travelers plan their trip and make sure they have all the necessary documentation, UAE Visa Services will provide a summary of the UAE e visa requirements for Myanmar citizens. This article will discuss the different types of UAE e visas available, what supporting documentation is needed, how to apply for UAE e visas online, and where to find help and advice, as well as any particular UAE visa requirements that Myanmar citizens should be aware of before they apply. Let's get started!
Let’s Check UAE Visa Requirements For Myanmar Citizens
- Travelers to the UAE from Myanmar must meet certain UAE visa requirements
- Visitors must have the Myanmar passport valid for at least six (06) months from the intended date of arrival in the United Arab Emirates.
Myanmar citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in the United Arab Emirates and can be acquired from the UAE embassy or consulate near you
- Apply online for a UAE e visa for Myanmar citizens through our website.
In order to apply for a UAE visa, Myanmar applicants must submit documents including:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A passport-sized photograph
- A copy of the Myanmar passport biographical first-page
- Myanmar passport valid at least six months from the intended date of arrival in the UAE and which has two blank pages for stamping a visa mark.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Myanmar citizens online
Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE Visa For Myanmar Citizens
It is possible to travel to the United Arab Emirates from Myanmar with a UAE e visa. Luckily,
If you want to complete the UAE e visa application process from :
- 30-day UAE tourist visa
- 60-day UAE tourist visa
- 90-day UAE tourist visa
Here are a few things to prepare when applying for a UAE e visa from Myanmar:
- The Myanmar passport must be valid after the date of entry into the United Arab Emirates and must contain complete biographical information, with no missing data or lines
- A color photograph of the Myanmar applicant (photo must be in focus on their face and sharp)
- Credit card or international bank account to pay for UAE visa service fee
- A valid email address in use, to receive the UAE electronic visa notifications and result.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Myanmar citizens online from anywhere in the world
Follow these steps strictly to apply for UAE e visa online for Myanmar citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe the information of Myanmar applicant (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) and include any itinerary details (date of arrival and departure)
- Step 2: Verify all information, pay your UAE e visa services costs before clicking the "Send" (UAE Visa Services may require additional information)
- Step 3: UAE visa check status system allows Myanmar customers to track your UAE e visa processing at any time, and you'll receive an email confirmation soon
- Step 4: Myanmar travelers should download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.
Normally, the online UAE visa application process only takes about 10 - 20 minutes. UAE Visa Services’s support team is available 24/7 to guide our customers through the UAE visa application process for Myanmar citizens as quickest and simplest as possible.
Things To Know About Types Of UAE Visa For Myanmar Citizens
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
Myanmar citizens needing a multiple-entry UAE visa are required to apply for the necessary UAE visa at the nearest consulates or embassies of the United Arab Emirates.
- The UAE electronic visa is valid for two (02) months from the issued date with single-entry
- The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required for applying for a UAE visa for Myanmar citizens
- Myanmar travelers may also need a letter of invitation from the UAE if you are applying for a certain type of UAE visa.
UAE visa application processing time can take several days to complete depending on the type of visa. So, Myanmar citizens should start the UAE visa application before your planned trip.
Need To Fully Understand All Information About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Myanmar Citizens
In order to enter the United Arab Emirates from Myanmar for tourism or casual visit to relatives purposes, you will need a UAE e visa for Myanmar citizens (which is an electronic travel authorization).
UAE e visa fee for Myanmar citizens
- There is a UAE visa fee and UAE Government fee to pay when Myanmar nationals apply for UAE e visas
- The UAE visa fee is solely determined by the type and service of your UAE e visa chosen. You can see more details of the UAE visa service fee here,here
UAE e visa services for Myanmar citizens
Currently, UAE Visa Services provides three (03) options of UAE e visa services for Myanmar citizens, with varying costs.
Normal UAE e visa service
This is the regular UAE visa type used in most cases for Myanmar tourists who want to get a UAE e visa within 03 business days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, urgent UAE visa for Myanmar citizens who would like to get a UAE e visa within 02 working days.
Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Super Urgent UAE visa is the fastest UAE visa service available for Myanmar customers who need to get their UAE e visa within 24 hours.
To apply for a Rush UAE e visa for Myanmar citizens, please click here.
Anyway, consider to buy UAE Travel Insurance for Myanmar citizens when applying a UAE e visa
Important notice that UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is an advantage for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Customers can obtain UAE travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa for Myanmar citizens through our website
Learn more details about UAE Travel Insurance information here.
Can apply for most of necessary UAE visas for Myanmar citizens at the UAE embassy/consulate
Anyway, Myanmar citizens can get most of the UAE visas they need at the nearest UAE embassies or consulates.
The UAE embassy/consulate has not been established in Myanmar yet
As a result, Myanmar nationals can contact and apply for required UAE visas at the UAE embassies or consulates in your neighboring countries.
Link to the embassies/consulates of UAE here.
Opening hours of the UAE consulate/embassy office
- Morning: 09.00 - 12.30
- Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00
Normally, the UAE consulates and embassies offices are open Monday to Friday.
Note about UAE e visas for Myanmar tourists
- Myanmar passports must be valid for at least six (06) months to enter the UAE
- Alway remember that Myanmar customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival
- An additional US$3 will be charged to Myanmar tourists who stay in the United Arab Emirates for more than 28 days without further extension or applying for a new UAE tourist e visa.