UAE Visa Requirements for New Zealand Citizens - 2024 Updated
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For New Zealand Citizens
- How To Apply UAE eVisa For New Zealand Citizens
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For New Zealand Citizens
- Learn More About UAE E-Visa Fees And Services For New Zealand Citizens
UAE visa requirements for New Zealand citizens: United Arab Emirates is a modern hub for business, finance, and tourism that attracts travelers from around the world. It is one of the most visited countries in the Middle East and many New Zealanders make their way to the UAE for vacation, pleasure, or business. For that, you need to know about the UAE visa requirements.
Throughout this article, UAE Visa Services will discuss the various types of UAE e-visas services available, the UAE e-visa fee, the application process, as well as timeline and the documents required to apply for online UAE e-visa for New Zealand citizens.
UAE visa for Moroccan citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Morocco?
In addition, we will provide you with useful tips so that you can apply for a UAE e-visa for New Zealand citizens quickly and efficiently through our website. Whether for work or tourism, fully understanding the UAE visa requirements for New Zealand citizens is very important to ensure that you will have a successful and memorable trip to the United Arab Emirates. Let's check out right below!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For New Zealand Citizens
- New Zealand is not on the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for New Zealand citizens.
- Visitors to the UAE from New Zealand are required to have a valid passport lasting at least six (06) months, and a valid UAE visa for New Zealand citizens in order to enter the country.
To apply for a UAE visa for New Zealand citizens, you need to submit the following documents:
- A valid passport
- Passport first page details
- Two (02) passport-size photographs
- A completed UAE visa application form
New Zealand citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE and can be acquired from the UAE embassy in New Zealand or the consulate near you.
- Applying for a UAE e visa for New Zealand citizens online.
Check UAE visa requirements for New Zealand citizens
How To Apply UAE eVisa For New Zealand Citizens
Obtaining a UAE e visa for New Zealand citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online.
New Zealand can apply for a UAE e visa from New Zealand if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three (03) types of UAE tourist e visas which valid for 2 months that New Zealand citizens will need:
- 30-day UAE tourist e visa
- 60-day UAE tourist e visa
- 90-day UAE tourist e visa
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e visa requirements for New Zealand citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation for applying UAE e visa for New Zealand citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- New Zealand passport holders are required to own a valid passport that effectively lasts for at least six (06) months from the entry date
- It is required that there must be 2 blank passport pages available for implanting visa marks
- A recent photograph of New Zealand applicant has to be in color (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp)
- A frequent-used credit and debit card to make payments for UAE e visa fees and services you choose.
- New Zealand passports need to have full biographic information (with no missing data or lines)
- A working email address
How to apply UAE e visa for New Zealand citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for New Zealand citizens:
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,...) include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and pay for UAE e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Visa Services may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets New Zealanders track your UAE e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
A support team at UAE Visa Services is on standby 24/7 to help New Zealand citizens who need assistance with the UAE e visa application process, which usually takes about 10 minutes.
UAE e visa for New Zealand citizens approval will be sent to your email box within 1 or 3 business days depending on which UAE e visa services you choose from us. When going to the airport, New Zealand travelers need to print the UAE electronic visa result in order to be checked at the United Arab Emirates border cross.
All About Types Of UAE Visa For New Zealand Citizens
Various types of UAE visas are available to New Zealand citizens, however only the UAE tourist e-visa has been approved by the UAE Government for application online by all countries.
To accommodate the demands of passengers' duration of stay, three (03) popular UAE e visa types are currently available including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid New Zealand passport are all required. New Zealand visitors applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa for New Zealand citizens varies.
Learn More About UAE E-Visa Fees And Services For New Zealand Citizens
- UAE e visa (which is an electronic travel authorization) is required for New Zealand citizens to enter the UAE for visiting and leisure purposes only.
- Currently, UAE Visa Services provides three (03) UAE e visa services for New Zealand citizens, with varying costs.
UAE e visa fee for New Zealand citizens
- There are UAE visa fees and UAE Government fees to pay when New Zealanders apply for UAE e visas.
- More about how to make payment UAE e-visa fees for New Zealand citizens and UAE e-visa services costs here.
Learn about UAE e visa fees for New Zealand citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. New Zealand citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa on our website, it costs US$299.
See more UAE Travel Insurance Information here.
UAE e-visa services for New Zealand citizens
- Normal UAE visa: for New Zealand nationals who want to get a UAE e-visa within 3 business days
- Urgent UAE visa: for New Zealand who would like to get a UAE e-visa within 48 business hours
- Super Urgent UAE visa: this is the fastest service UAE e-visa for New Zealand citizens within 24 business hours. (applying a Rush UAE e-visa for New Zealand citizens here).
The UAE embassy in New Zealand
- The UAE embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday
- On public holidays in New Zealand and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in New Zealand may be closed.
Link to the embassy of UAE in New Zealand here.
Note about UAE e visas for New Zealanders
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to New Zealand citizens who stay in the UAE for more than 28 days with UAE tourist e visas
- New Zealand passports must be valid for six (06) months at least before entering the UAE.