UAE Visa Requirements for Spanish Citizens - 2024 Updated
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Spanish Citizens
- How To Apply A UAE Visa For Spanish Citizens Online
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For Spanish Citizens
- Learn More About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Spanish Citizens
Dubai visa from Spain/UAE visa requirements for Spanish citizens: Spanish citizens planning to visit the United Arab Emirates (UAE) are required to obtain a UAE visa before arrival. The UAE immigration policies have been designed to ensure that visitors meet specific criteria and have the necessary documentation in order to enter the country. It is essential for Spanish citizens to be aware of the UAE visa requirements and to understand the application process.
The UAE is a popular destination for travelers from around the world looking to explore the Middle East, including the Spanish. With its unique mix of culture, cuisine, and modern architecture, Spanish visitors to the UAE can enjoy the best of both East and West in this fascinating emirate.
UAE Visa Services will provide an overview of the UAE visa requirements for Spanish citizens, information on how to apply online for a UAE e visa from Spain, UAE e visa fees, types, services as well as what documents are needed.
UAE visa for Spanish citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Spain?
There are various ways to experience the country, and choosing the correct UAE e visa for Spanish citizens through our website is necessary for your trip. You can ensure a smooth application process for your UAE e visa by thoroughly researching and understanding UAE e visa requirements for Spanish citizens. Let's see right below!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Spanish Citizens
- Spain is not on the list of exempt countries for UAE visas. Hence a visa to the UAE is REQUIRED for Spanish citizens.
- For entry into the UAE, travelers from Spain must have a passport that is valid for at least six (06) months in addition to a current UAE visa for Spanish nationals.
To apply for a UAE visa for Spanish citizens, you must submit the following documents:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid Spanish passport
- Two (02) passport-size photographs
- Passport first page details.
Spanish citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE, and regular UAE visas can be acquired from the UAE embassy in Spain or the nearest consulate.
- Spanish citizens can use our website to apply for an online UAE e visa.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Spanish citizens
How To Apply A UAE Visa For Spanish Citizens Online
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Spanish citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Spanish can apply for a UAE e visa from Spain if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Usually, there are three (03) types of UAE tourist visas which are valid for two (02) months that Spanish citizens will need:
- 30-day UAE tourist e visa
- 60-day UAE tourist e visa
- 90-day UAE tourist e visa
Many services offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e visa requirements for Spanish citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation to applying UAE e visa for Spanish citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- Spain passport holders must own a valid passport that effectively lasts for at least six (06) months from the entry date
- It is required that there must be two (02) blank passport pages available for implanting visa marks
- Spanish passports must have full biographic information (no missing data or lines)
- A recent photograph of a Spanish applicant must be in color (A clear, front-facing view of your faces is preferred)
- A working email address
- A frequent-used credit and debit card to make payment for UAE e visa fees and services you choose.
How to apply online for a UAE e visa for Spanish citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Spanish citizens:
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,...) include any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information and pay for UAE e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Visa Services may ask for additional information).
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets Spanish track your UAE e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
A support team at UAE Visa Services is on standby 24/7 to help Spanish citizens who need assistance with the UAE e visa application process, which usually takes about only 10 minutes.
UAE e visa for Spanish citizens approval will be sent to your email box within 1 - 3 business days, depending on which UAE visa services you choose from us.
When going to the airport, Spanish travelers must print the UAE electronic visa result in order to be checked at the UAE border cross.
All About Types Of UAE Visa For Spanish Citizens
Various types of UAE visas are available to Spanish citizens. However, only the UAE tourist e visa has been approved by the UAE Government for application online by all countries.
To meet the needs of passengers with varying duration of stay, three (03) common UAE e visa kinds for Spanish citizens are currently offered, including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid Spanish passport are all required. Spanish visitors applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates, since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa for Spanish citizens varies.
Learn More About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Spanish Citizens
UAE e visa (which is an electronic travel authorization) is required for Spanish citizens to enter the UAE for visiting and leisure purposes only.
UAE e visa fee for Spanish citizens
- There are UAE visa fees and UAE government fees to pay when Spanish citizens apply for UAE e visas.
- More about how to make payment UAE e visa fee for Spanish citizens and UAE e visa services costs here.
Learn about UAE e visa fee for Spanish citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Spanish citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa on our website, it costs 299$ (USD).
See more UAE Travel Insurance information here.
UAE e visa services for Spanish citizens
Currently, UAE Visa Services provides three (03) UAE e visa services for Spanish citizens, with varying costs.
- Normal UAE e visa service: for Spanish nationals who want to get a UAE eVisa within 03 business days
- Urgent UAE e visa service: for Spanish who would like to get a UAE eVisa within 48 business hours
- Super Urgent UAE e visa service: this is the fastest service option of UAE eVisa for Spanish citizens within 24 business hours. (applying a Rush UAE e visa here).
The UAE embassy in Spain
- The UAE embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday
- On public holidays in Spain and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in Spain may be closed.
Link to the embassies/consulates of UAE in Spain here.
Note About UAE e visas for Spanish tourists
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to Spanish citizens who stay in the UAE for more than 28 days with UAE tourist e visas.
- Spanish passports must be valid for at least six (06) months before entering the UAE.