UAE Visa Requirements for Sudanese Citizens - 2024 Updated
- Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For Sudanese Citizens First
- Find Out More About The Types Of UAE Visa Available For Sudanese Citizens
- Detailed Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE/Dubai Visa From Sudan
- Need To Know Everything About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Sudanese Citizens
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For A UAE/DUbai Visa Online
- Apply For Most Of Required UAE/Dubai Visas For Sudanese Citizens At The UAE Embassy/Consulate
- Important Notes About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Sudan Visitors
UAE visa requirements for Sudanese citizens/Dubai e visa from Sudan: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a popular destination for tourists from all over the world, offering a wide variety of attractions and experiences. It's easy to see that Dubai/UAE visa requirements can be confusing and overwhelming at times, which is why we've put together all the helpful tips in this guide to assist Sudanese customers navigate each UAE visa application process easily.
This article will discuss UAE visa requirements for Sudanese citizens and provide information on how to apply for UAE/Dubai e visa from Sudan. UAE Immigration Services will also provide everything, from the types of UAE e visa fee & services available, required documents to UAE e-Tourist visa processing time as well as UAE travel insurance.
Dubai visa for Sudanese citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Sudan?
Whether you want a short visit to Dubai or a longer stay in the United Arab Emirates, it's important to understand the UAE e visa requirements for Sudanese citizens and the steps required to get a UAE/Dubai e visa online to ensure your trip is as smooth as possible. Let's get started!
Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For Sudanese Citizens First
Sudan is not on the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Sudanese passport holders.
- You need to have a valid UAE visa for Sudanese citizens in order to enter the country
- Visitors from Sudan to the United Arab Emirates are required to have a valid Sudanese passport lasting at least six (06) months.
Can apply UAE visa for Sudanese citizens in several ways
- 1) Sudanese citizens can apply online for a UAE e visa through the UAE Immigration Services website
- 2) The UAE visa for Sudanese citizens must be obtained prior to arrival in the UAE, which can be obtained from the closest UAE embassy/consulate in Sudan.
Prepare the following documents to apply UAE visa for Sudanese citizens
- A valid Sudanese passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of Sudan passport biography first-page
- 02 passport-sized photographs of Sudanese applicants.
Sudanese travelers applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa for Sudanese citizens varies.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Sudanese citizens online anytime you need
Find Out More About The Types Of UAE Visa Available For Sudanese Citizens
As many services provide different UAE visa types as well as different UAE visa requirements for Sudanese citizens, you need to know these differences in advance. To meet the diverse needs of stay from Sudanese customers, currently popular UAE e-visas are being offered including:
- 1) UAE e visa for 30-day stay
- 2) UAE e visa for 60-day stay
- 3) UAE e visa for 90-day stay
- 4) UAE e visa for 180-day stay
On UAE Immigration Services official website, 03 types of UAE e-Tourist visas valid for 02 months are being offered to Sudanese applicants:
- 30-day UAE e-Tourist visa
- 60-day UAE e-Tourist visa
- 90-day UAE e-Tourist visa
Detailed Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE/Dubai Visa From Sudan
In fact, you can apply for a UAE e visa from Sudan if you know the right type of UAE visa for your trip. Applying for a UAE e visa for Sudanese citizens is relatively simple, which can be done easily online from your home or anywhere.
To apply for a UAE e visa from Sudan, please prepare the following documents
- A working email address to receive the information & result of UAE electronic visa
- A credit or debit card frequent-used to make payments for UAE e visa service fees
- Recent color photo of Sudanese applicant should focus on your face, clean & sharp
- Sudan passport must have full biographical information, not losing any data or lines
- Sudanese passports valid for at least six (06) months from the date of entry and have at least 02 blank-pages for visa stamping.
Follow these 4 easy steps to apply online for UAE e visa from Sudan
- 1. Fill out information of Sudanese applicant including: name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, etc. with any itinerary details you have
- 2. Double check all information entered and choose the appropriate way to pay your UAE visa service fee.
- 3. Receive your UAE e visa approval results (with PDF format) for Sudanese citizens, which will be sent to your email within 1 - 3 working days
- 4. Print out your UAE e visa and bring it with you to be checked by the UAE Immigration officer upon arrival.
You can apply UAE e visa for Sudanese citizens online anytime and anywhere in the world
In order, the UAE visa check status system allows our Sudanese customers to track in real-time your UAE e visa application status anytime you need. UAE Immigration Services may ask Sudanese customers for additional information (if needed).
The customer support teams at UAE Immigration Services are available 24/7 to serve all visitors from Sudan who need assistance with the online UAE visa application process, which usually takes only 10 - 20 minutes to complete.
Need To Know Everything About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Sudanese Citizens
The UAE e-Tourist visa is an electronic travel permit that mainly serves the needs of Sudanese citizens who want to enter Dubai or the United Arab Emirates for short-term sightseeing and entertainment purposes.
Details of UAE e visa fee for Sudanese citizens
It should be known that when applying for a UAE e visa for Sudanese citizens, you only have to pay two (02) types of fees, including:
- The UAE visa service fee: charged by UAE Immigration Services
- The UAE Government fee: collected by the UAE Immigration Department.
The UAE visa fees for Sudanese applicants is solely determined by the service & type of your UAE e visa chosen. More about how to make payment UAE e visa costs for Sudanese citizens, and details of the UAE visa service fees here.
More about UAE e visa services for Sudanese citizens
UAE Immigration Services is trying its best to bring as many choices as possible to everyone who needs to apply for a UAE e visa from everywhere in the world, including Sudan nationals.
Specifically, we currently offer our customers three (03) options of UAE e visa service for Sudanese citizens with different fees depending on the specific needs of each customer:
1) Normal UAE e visa service
Used in most cases for Sudanese nationals who want to get a UAE e-Tourist visa within 03 business days.
2) Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases for Sudanese visitors who would like to get a UAE electronic visa within 02 working days.
3) Super Urgent/Rush UAE e visa service
Also known as rush UAE e visa & used in emergency cases, this is the most expensive and fastest UAE visa service available for Sudanese customers who need a UAE e visa within 01 business day.
You can apply for a rush UAE e visa for Sudanese citizens here.
It’s important to find out all about UAE e visa services & fees for Sudanese citizens
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For A UAE/DUbai Visa Online
As you probably already know, UAE travel health insurance is an extremely useful and reliable companion for visitors from Sudan in particular as well as for any international traveler in general.
In addition, customers from Sudan should register to buy a UAE travel insurance when applying for a UAE visa online on our website, because:
- UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is highly RECOMMENDED by the Government for consideration of issuing UAE e visas for Sudan citizens
- The UAE travel insurance package not only ensures many good benefits but also provides maximum protection for you and your family against health risks or unexpected incidents when traveling abroad
- UAE Immigration Services is trying to support Sudan customers to get UAE/Dubai travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa through our website, it costs only US$299/person
- Travelers from Sudan can find out more about UAE Travel insurance information here.
Apply For Most Of Required UAE/Dubai Visas For Sudanese Citizens At The UAE Embassy/Consulate
Need to know that you can directly contact and apply for most of the required UAE visas for Sudanese citizens at the nearest UAE embassy in Sudan.
The UAE embassy address in Sudan
- Phone: 249183471110
- Email address: [email protected]
- UAE embassy office address: Street No 9, Khartoum Al Amarat Extension in Sudan.
The working hours of UAE embassy in Sudan
- The UAE embassy hours in Sudan is 08:30 am - 03:30 pm on weekdays and closed on weekends & public holidays
- Sudanese applicants need to update the public holidays of the UAE embassy/consulate in Sudan to be more proactive.
Please note that some UAE embassies are open by appointment only, Sudanese applicants are advised to make an appointment before visiting any UAE embassy or consulate in Sudan.
Important Notes About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Sudan Visitors
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or have problems regarding applying for UAE e visa for Sudanese citizens. We hope this article will be useful and don't forget that we are here 24/7 to support people everywhere with all we have.
- An additional fee will be charged for Sudan tourists who overstay the validity of their UAE e visa in Dubai or the UAE - The overstaying penalty in the United Arab Emirates has been standardized and applied by the UAE ICP since October 14, 2022
- Sudan customers need to download and print out your UAE tourist e visa then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival
- Sudan passport used for the UAE tourist e visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of application
- Sudanese citizens can be banned from entering the country for a certain period of time if they violate the UAE Immigration regulations.
After all, UAE Immigration Services wishes all of our Sudanese customers a successful UAE e-Tourist visa application and a perfect trip to Dubai and the United Arab Emirates!