UAE Visa Requirements for Thai Citizens - 2024 Updated
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Thailand Citizens
- How To Apply For A UAE Visa For Thailand Citizens Online
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For Thailand Citizens
- Learn More About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Thailand Citizens
Dubai visa from Thailand/UAE visa requirements for Thai citizens: It is widely recognized that the United Arab Emirates is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, attracting tourists from around the world, including Thailanders. Though the UAE is a popular destination for tourists, it is important to understand the UAE visa requirements before booking your trip to the United Arab Emirates. Thailand travelers to the UAE can experience the best of both East and West in this fascinating emirate as it boasts an array of unique architecture, cuisine, and culture.
UAE Visa Services will give you an overview of the UAE visa requirements for Thailand citizens. We will also tell you about how to apply online for a UAE e-visa from Thailand, UAE e-visa fees, types, services and what documents are required.
UAE visa for Thai citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Thailand?
Thailanders can apply for a UAE e visa easily by researching and fully understanding UAE e visa requirements for Thailand citizens in order to provide you with a smooth application process for your UAE e visa. Let's see how that works right below!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Thailand Citizens
- Thailand is not on the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Thailand passport holders
- Visitors to the UAE from Thailand are required to have a valid passport lasting at least six (06) months, and a valid UAE visa for Thailand citizens in order to enter the country.
To apply for a UAE visa for Thailand citizens, you have to submit the following documents:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid passport
- Two (02) passport-size photographs
- Thailand passport first page details.
Thai citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE, and regular UAE visas can be acquired from the UAE embassy in Thailand or the consulate nearest.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Thailand citizens
How To Apply For A UAE Visa For Thailand Citizens Online
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Thailand citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Thailand citizens can apply for a UAE e visa from Thailand if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three (03) types of UAE tourist visas which are valid for two (02) months that Thailand citizens will need:
- 30-day UAE tourist e visa
- 60-day UAE tourist e visa
- 90-day UAE tourist e visa
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e-visa requirements for Thailand citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation for applying UAE e visa for Thailand citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- Thailand passport holders must own a valid passport that effectively lasts for at least six (06) months from the entry date
- It is required that there must be at least two (02) blank passport pages available for implanting visa marks
- Thailand passports need to have full biographic information (no missing data or lines)
- A recent photograph of Thailand applicant must be in color (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp)
- A working email address
- A frequent-used credit and debit card to make payments for UAE e visa fees and services you choose.
How to apply online for a UAE e visa for Thailand citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Thailand citizens:
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,...) include any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and pay for UAE e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Visa Services may ask for additional information).
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets Thailand track your UAE e visa application status anytime, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
A support team at UAE Visa Services is on standby 24/7 to help Thai citizens who need assistance with the UAE e visa application process, which usually takes about only 10 minutes.
UAE e visa for Thailand citizens approval will be sent to your email box within 1 - 3 business days depending on which services you choose from us.
When going to the airport, Thai travelers need to print the UAE electronic visa result in order to be checked at the UAE border cross.
All About Types Of UAE Visa For Thailand Citizens
Various types of UAE visas are available to Thailanders, however only the UAE tourist e visa has been approved by the UAE Government for application online by all countries. To accommodate the demands of passengers' duration of stay, three (03) popular UAE e visa types for Thailand citizens are currently available including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid Thailand passport are all required. Thailand visitors applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa for Thailand citizens varies.
Learn More About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Thailand Citizens
UAE e visa (which is an electronic travel authorization) is required for Thai citizens to enter the UAE for visiting and leisure purposes only.
UAE e visa fee for Thailand citizens
Learn about UAE e visa fee for Thailand citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Thailand citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa on our website, it costs 299$ (USD). See more UAE Insurance Information here.
UAE e visa services for Thailand citizens
Currently, UAE Visa Services provides three (03) UAE e-visa services for Thailand citizens, with varying costs.
- Normal UAE e visa service: for Thai nationals who want to get a UAE e visa within 3 business days
- Urgent UAE e visa service: for Thailanders who would like to get UAE e visa within 48 business hours
- Super Urgent UAE e visa service: this is the fastest service option of UAE e visa for Thailand citizens within 24 business hours. (applying for a Rush UAE e visa here).
The UAE embassy/consulate in Thailand
- The UAE embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday
- On public holidays in Thailand and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in Thailand may be closed.
Link to the embassies and consulates of UAE in Thailand here.
Note About UAE e visas for Thailand tourists
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to Thailand citizens who stay in the UAE for more than 28 days with UAE tourist e visas.
- Thailand passports must be valid for six (06) months at least before entering the United Arab Emirates.