UAE Visa Requirements for Venezuelan Citizens - 2024 Updated
- Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For Venezuelan Citizens First
- Learn More About The UAE Visa Types Currently Available For Venezuelan Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE/Dubai Visa Online From Venezuela
- Need To Find Out Everything About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Venezuelan Citizens
- Apply For Most Of Required Dubai/UAE Visas For Venezuelan Citizens At The UAE Embassy
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For Your UAE/Dubai Visa Online
- Something About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Venezuelan Travelers
UAE visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens/Dubai e visa from Venezuela: There is a strong cultural cross between the East and the West in the United Arab Emirates, from its distinctive culinary style to its shopping habits and luxury lifestyle to its skyscrapers that make it an especially attractive destination for Venezuelan tourists. However, if this is your first time visiting Dubai or the UAE, Venezuelans should thoroughly research the UAE visa requirements and immigration regulations.
Travelers can learn more about the UAE visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens in this article. UAE Visa Services will provide step-by-step instructions on how to apply for a UAE/Dubai e-Tourist visa online from Venezuela, including the required documents, the UAE e visa fees and services currently available, as well as UAE travel insurance.
Dubai visa for Venezuelan citizens - How to get a UAE tourist e visa from Venezuela?
We will also provide a comprehensive overview of the UAE/Dubai e visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens, as well as the documents you need to prepare in advance to ensure the online UAE visa application process through our official website is successful, whenever & wherever you are. Let's see!
Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For Venezuelan Citizens First
Venezuela is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa, so a UAE visa is REQUIRED for Venezuelan passport holders.
- You need to have a valid UAE visa for Venezuelan citizens in order to enter the UAE/Dubai
- Travelers to the UAE/Dubai from Venezuela are required to have a valid Venezuela passport lasting at least 6 months.
Can apply UAE visa for Venezuelan citizens in several ways
- The UAE visa for Venezuela citizens must be obtained prior to arrival in the UAE, which can be obtained from the UAE embassy/consulate in Venezuela
- Venezuelan customers can apply for a UAE e visa online through the UAE Visa Services official website.
Prepare the following documents to apply for UAE visa for Venezuelan citizens
- A valid Venezuelan passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of Venezuela passport biography first-page
- 2 passport-sized photographs of Venezuelan applicants.
Venezuelan travelers applying for Dubai/UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa for Venezuelan citizens varies.
Check UAE/Dubai visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens online at our website anytime you want
Learn More About The UAE Visa Types Currently Available For Venezuelan Citizens
The UAE Government allows online UAE tourist visa applications for specific countries, including Venezuelan citizens. The UAE electronic visa is the best option for those planning a short stay in Dubai for tourism or pleasure.
There are currently 5 popular types of UAE/Dubai e visa provided by UAE Visa Services to meet the diverse needs of Venezuelan customers, including:
- 1) UAE e visa for 30-day stay
- 2) UAE e visa for 60-day stay
- 3) UAE e visa for 90-day stay
- 4) UAE transit e visa for 48 hours
- 5) UAE transit e visa for 96 hours
However, there are many businesses that offer a multitude of services and many types of Dubai/UAE visas resulting in different UAE visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens, you need to be aware of these differences in advance.
The UAE electronic visa is valid for 2 months with Single-entry to Dubai or the United Arab Emirates. Visitors can apply for a UAE/Dubai e visa from Venezuela if they know what type of UAE visa is right for their trip.
Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE/Dubai Visa Online From Venezuela
The United Arab Emirates government has facilitated and simplified the process for Venezuelan applicants who wish to apply for a UAE e-Tourist visa online, wherever they are.
To apply for a UAE e-visa for Venezuela citizens, please prepare the following documents
- Venezuela customer's email (in-use) to receive UAE e visa result information
- Venezuela applicant's recent passport-sized color photo that must focus on your face, clean and sharp
- Venezuelan applicant's Credit/Debit card (in-use) to make payment of their UAE visa application fee
- Venezuela passport must have full biographical information without losing any data or lines
- Venezuelan passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the entry date and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamping.
Follow these 4 simple steps to apply for a UAE e visa online from Venezuela
- 1) Fill out the information on the application form, including Name, Gender, Date of birth, Nationality, Passport number, and Date of arrival/ departure.
- 2) Double-check all information entered and choose the appropriate way to pay your UAE visa service costs. We may ask Venezuelan customers for additional information (if needed)
- 3) Receive your UAE e visa approval results (with PDF format), which will be sent to your email within 1 to 3 business days, depending on the UAE/Dubai e visa service you choose
- 4) Print out your UAE e visa and carry it along at all times to be checked by the UAE Immigration officer on arrival.
Everyone can apply for UAE e visa for Venezuela citizens online anytime and anywhere in the world
Especially, the UAE visa check status system allows our Venezuelan customers to track their UAE e visa application status online on our website anytime they need.
UAE Visa Service’s support teams are available 24/7 to serve all customers from Venezuela who need assistance with the online UAE/Dubai visa application process, which usually takes only ten minutes to complete.
Need To Find Out Everything About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Venezuelan Citizens
The UAE e-Tourist visa is an electronic travel permit that mainly serves the needs of Venezuelan citizens who want to enter Dubai/UAE for short-term sightseeing and entertainment purposes.
Details of UAE e visa fees for Venezuelan citizens
The UAE visa costs for Venezuelan applicants are determined by the service and type of UAE visa chosen.
It should be known that when applying for a UAE e visa for Venezuela citizens, you only have to pay 2 types of fees, including:
- 1) The UAE Visa fee charged by the UAE Visa Services
- 2) The UAE Government fee: paid for the UAE Immigration Department.
More about UAE e visa services for Venezuelan citizens
UAE Visa Services is trying its best to bring as many choices as possible to everyone who needs to apply for a UAE e visa from everywhere in the world, including Venezuela nationals.
Specifically, we currently offer our customers 3 UAE e visa service options for Venezuela applicants with different fees depending on the specific needs of each customer:
1. Regular UAE e visa service
Normal UAE visa service option is used in most cases for Venezuelan passport holders who want to get a UAE e-Tourist visa within 03 business days.
2. Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases for Venezuelan tourists who would like to get a UAE electronic visa within 02 working days.
3. Super Urgent/Rush UAE e visa service
Also known as rush UAE e visa, used in emergency cases. This is the most expensive and fastest UAE visa service available for Venezuelan customers who need a UAE e visa within 01 business day.
Travelers can apply for a rush UAE e visa for Venezuelan citizens here.
It’s important to learn all about UAE e visa services and fees for Venezuelan citizens
Apply For Most Of Required Dubai/UAE Visas For Venezuelan Citizens At The UAE Embassy
Applicants from Venezuela can directly contact and apply for most of the required UAE visas for Venezuelan citizens at the nearest UAE embassy or consulate in your country.
Currently, the UAE embassy has not yet been established in Venezuela
There has not been a UAE embassy in Venezuela yet, so you need to contact the UAE embassy or consulate in the surrounding countries directly.
The nearest UAE embassy to Venezuela may be the UAE embassy in Colombia
- Phone: +(571) 635 3406
- Fax number: +(571) 635 5559
- Email address: [email protected]
- UAE embassy office address: Transversal 3 # 86-73, Barrio el Refugio Alto, Bogotá, Colombia.
The working hours of the UAE embassy office inColombia
- The UAE Embassy office hours in Bogotá, Colombia, are 09:00 am - 04:00 pm. The consular section is open from 10:00 am-2:00 pm on weekdays, closed on weekends and Public holidays
- Venezuelan applicants need to update the holidays of the UAE embassy/consulate in Bogotá, Colombia, to be more proactive.
*Notice: some UAE embassies are open by appointment only. Venezuelan applicants are advised to make an appointment before visiting any UAE embassy/consulate in Colombia.
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For Your UAE/Dubai Visa Online
Customers from Venezuela should register to buy UAE travel insurance when applying for a UAE/Dubai e-visa online on our website because:
- The UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is Highly RECOMMENDED by the Government for consideration of UAE e-Tourist visa approval for Venezuelan citizens
- UAE Visa Services supports Venezuelan customers to purchase UAE/Dubai travel insurance (with COVID-19 coverage) without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e visa through our official website
- UAE travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage is being provided for only 299$US/person. Customers from Venezuela can find out more information about travel insurance in UAE here
- UAE travel health insurance not only ensures many good benefits but can also provide maximum protection for Venezuelans & their family against health risks or unexpected incidents when traveling abroad.
Overall, UAE travel health insurance is an extremely useful and reliable companion for tourists from Venezuela in particular, as well as for any International traveler, in general.
Something About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Venezuelan Travelers
We hope our article helped you understand the UAE/Dubai visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens and how to apply for a UAE electronic visa online from Venezuela.
If you have any problem or question and need assistance with an online application for a Dubai/UAE tourist e-visa from Venezuela, please contact us immediately.
* Important notes:
- Venezuelan customers remember to download and print out their UAE e visa and then bring it along to show the UAE Border officers upon arrival
- Venezuela passport used for the UAE tourist e-visa must be valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date in the UAE.
- Venezuelan visitors who overstay the validity of their UAE e visa in the United Arab Emirates will be charged an additional penalty fee - The UAE’s ICP has officially applied the penalty for overstaying in Dubai/UAE the since October 14th, 2022
- Please remember that Venezuelan nationals may be banned from entering the UAE/Dubai for a certain period of time if they violate the UAE Immigration regulations.
We operate 24/7 and are happy to support our Venezuelan customers anytime and anywhere with all we have. Finally, UAE Visa Services wishes all of our Venezuela customers a successful UAE/Dubai e visa application and a perfect trip to the United Arab Emirates!