No longer are PCR tests or the presentation of a COVID-19 immunization certificate requirements for any traveler traveling to UAE.
At UAE Visa Services, we provide an easy-to-use online platform that enables travelers to conveniently apply for e-visas, with dedicated assistance available throughout the application process. All visa applications are processed swiftly, accurately, and enjoy a high approval rate.
To apply for a UAE e-Visa, you just need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Possess a valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from your intended arrival date, and it should have at least 2 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Submit a scanned copy of the biographical page of your passport.
- Provide a passport photo featuring the applicant's face at the center and against a white background.
- Supply your email address and ensure the accuracy of your personal details. Your visa will be delivered to your email.
- Payment can be completed using a debit or credit card.
For a safe journey to the UAE, travelers are also encouraged to get UAE health travel insurance. In addition to safeguarding your benefits while you're away from home, this UAE travel insurance also makes it simpler for the authorities to handle your visa application. Therefore, in order to guarantee an enjoyable and safe trip, UAE health travel insurance is highly advised.