Yes, you can reapply for a UAE E-visa if your previous application was rejected. However, it's essential to understand why your application was rejected in the first place and take steps to rectify the issue before reapplying. Review the rejection notice or any correspondence received from the UAE immigration authorities for specific reasons.
To prevent getting rejected again, make sure your new application is error-free and satisfies all standards.
In addition, before reapplying for UAE e-visa, you need to prepare all required documents below:
- The passport needs to be valid for at least 06 months from the entry date in UAE and has two pages for visa stamping.
- Passport Personal Information Scan.
- Credit/debit cards or PayPal accounts to pay the e-visa fees.
- A current email address to receive your UAE e-visa.
- Address the Issues: Rectify any errors or deficiencies that might have led to the rejection of your previous application. Ensure all these required documents we mentioned above are accurate and complete.
- Provide Additional Information: If possible, include any additional information or documentation that could strengthen your application.
- Seek Assistance if Necessary: If you're unsure about the reasons for rejection or need guidance, consider contacting the UAE Immigration Services for clarification or assistance before reapplying.