UAE Visa Requirements for Ivorian Citizens - 2024 Updated
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Ivorian Citizens
- Learn More About UAE Visa Types For Ivorian Citizens Currently Available
- How To Apply UAE/Dubai Visa For Ivorian Citizens Online
- Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Ivorian Citizens
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance Together When Applying UAE Visa For Ivorian Citizens Online
- Important Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Visitors From Ivory Coast
UAE visa requirements for Ivorian citizens/Dubai e visa from Ivory Coast: There are seven emirates in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), including Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah.
Each emirate has its own attractions and culture, and you can visit them all with just one valid UAE visa. Prior to traveling to Dubai or the UAE, Ivorian citizens may need to know the UAE visa requirements so that you can obtain a valid UAE visa.
Dubai visa for Ivorian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Ivory Coast?
With this article, UAE Visa Services will explain the UAE e visa requirements for Ivorian citizens, types of UAE e visa fee and services currently available, and the amount of time it takes for a UAE visa to be processed online from Ivory Coast. Let’s get started!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Ivorian Citizens
Ivory Coast is not on the list of UAE visa-exempt countries, therefore a valid UAE visa is REQUIRED for Ivorian passport holders to enter the United Arab Emirates as well as Dubai.
Travelers from Ivory Coast wishing to visit the UAE must hold a valid Ivorian passport with a validity of at least six (06) months.
Ivorian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways
- UAE visas for Ivorian nationals must be obtained prior to arrival in the United Arab Emirates and can be obtained from the UAE embassy or the consulate near you
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Ivorian citizens online through our official website using a valid Ivorian passport and some basic documents required.
Documents required to apply for a UAE visa for Ivorian citizens
According to the official regulations of the UAE Government, to apply for a UAE visa for Ivorian visitors, it is necessary to have:
- A valid Ivorian passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of Ivorian passport biography first-page
- Two (02) passport-size photographs of Ivorian applicants
- ID card or Resident permit at the residency country.
Check UAE/Dubai e visa requirements for Ivorian citizens online through our website anytime you want
Learn More About UAE Visa Types For Ivorian Citizens Currently Available
Currently, various types of UAE visas are available to Ivorian citizens, however only the UAE e-Tourist visa has been approved by the UAE Government for application online by all countries.
To meet the diverse needs of the length of stay of Ivorian customers, there are only one type of UAE e visa currently being offered:
60-day stay UAE e visa
Ivorian visitors can contact us for any more information about the process and UAE Visa Services is happy to support travelers in preparing and sanitizing your travel documents.
How To Apply UAE/Dubai Visa For Ivorian Citizens Online
Applying for a UAE e visa for Ivorian citizens is relatively simple and can be done online. You can apply for a UAE e visa from Ivory Coast if you know what type of UAE visa you need for your trip.
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e visa requirements for Ivorian citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In fact, the UAE electronic visa has eliminated the need for international travelers to submit necessary documents and UAE visa applications directly at the UAE embassy/consulate.
However, the UAE Government still requires scanned copies of the required documents to process the online UAE e visa application from Ivory Coast.
In preparation to applying UAE e visa for Ivorian citizens, please prepare the following documents
- A recent color photo of the Ivorian applicant, it should focus on your face, clean and sharp
- A Ivorian passport must have full biographical information without missing any data or lines
- You must have a Ivorian passport valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration, and at least two (02) blank pages for visa stamping
- An ID card or resident permit at the residency country
- Ivorian applicant email address to receive your UAE e visa notification and results
- Ivorian applicant's credit/debit card in use, to pay for UAE visa service fees.
Follow these simple steps correctly to apply UAE e visa for Ivorian citizens online
- Step 1 - After contacting to us, please provide the Ivorian applicant's information including: full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, etc., as well as all detailed information about any itinerary you have
- Step 2 - Double check all the information entered in the step above, then the Ivorian applicant needs to make the payment of the UAE e visa service fee. UAE Visa Services may ask you for more information (if needed)
- Step 3 - The result of the UAE e visa for Ivorian citizens approval with PDF format will be sent to your email box within 1 - 3 business days. Our website has built-in online UAE visa check status feature that allows Ivorian customers to track the status of your UAE e visa application in real time, at any time you want
- Step 4 - After receiving the UAE e visa application result via registered email, Ivorian travelers must print out your UAE electronic visa result and carry it with you at all times to be checked by the UAE Immigration Officer upon arrival.
A support team at UAE Visa Services is available 24/7 to serve Ivorian customers who need assistance with the online UAE visa application process from Ivory Coast, which usually takes only 10 - 15 minutes.
Apply for a UAE e visa for Ivorian citizens online from anywhere in the world
Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Ivorian Citizens
The UAE e visa, is an electronic travel permit that mainly serves the needs of Ivorian citizens who want to enter the United Arab Emirates for short-term sightseeing and entertainment purposes.
About UAE e visa fee for Ivorian citizens
Amount payable when Ivorian customers apply for UAE e visa includes: UAE Government fee collected by UAE Immigration Department to process UAE visa application, and UAE visa service fee charged by UAE Visa Services.
- The UAE e visa fees for Ivorian applicants are determined by the UAE visa type and the UAE visa service option you choose
- Ivorian customers can optionally choose the appropriate payment method and pay the UAE e visa fee for Ivorian citizens here.
Travelers from Ivory Coast can find out more details about UAE visa service costs here.
About UAE e visa services for Ivorian citizens
Currently, UAE Visa Services provides three (03) options of UAE e visa service for Ivorian citizens, with varying costs depending on the needs of Ivorian applicants.
Normal UAE e visa service
Used in most cases, this is the most basic and popular UAE visa service option for Ivorian tourists who want to get their UAE eTourist visa within 03 working days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases, this UAE visa service option is for Ivorian citizens who want to get their UAE eVisa urgently within 02 business days.
Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Also known as rush UAE e visa, used in cases of emergency. This is the fastest and most expensive UAE visa service option for Ivorian customers who need a UAE electronic visa within 01 working day.
Learn everything about UAE e visa fees & services for Ivorian citizens
Currently, the UAE embassy office has not yet been established in Ivory Coast
As a result, Ivorian applicants can contact in person and apply for required UAE visas at the UAE embassies or consulates in your surrounding countries. And the closest UAE embassy with Ivory Coast is the UAE embassy office in Ghana.
You can find more information about consular and UAE visa services for Ivorian citizens at the UAE embassy in Ghana.
- The address of the UAE embassy office in Ghana: No. 2, Templesi Lane, Airport Residential Area, Accra, Ghana
- Phone number: +233 302 775 928 and +233 302 775 929
- Email address: [email protected]
The opening hours of the UAE embassy offices in Ghana are 9:00 to 15:00 from Monday through Thursday, and 9:00 to 13:00 on Friday. Anyway, Ivorian applicants need to make an appointment before going to the nearest UAE embassy.
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance Together When Applying UAE Visa For Ivorian Citizens Online
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is highly recommended for UAE e visa approval by the United Arab Emirates Government. Visitors from Ivory Coast can see more UAE travel health insurance information here.
UAE Visa Services assists Ivorian customers to get UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information when you apply for a UAE electronic visa on our website, it's only US$299/person.
Important Note About UAE/Dubai Electronic Visa For Visitors From Ivory Coast
The visa duration of UAE e-Tourist visa Ivorian is 60 days. So, an additional penalty fee will be charged to Ivorian visitors who overstay the validity of your UAE e-Tourist visa in the United Arab Emirates (The overstaying penalty in Dubai or the UAE has been standardized by the UAE ICP from October 14, 2022).
The Ivorian passport used to apply for the UAE electronic visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration. Ivorian tourists may be banned from entering the United Arab Emirates for a certain period of time if they violate UAE visa regulations.
Please note that Ivorian customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival.
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to find out detailed information about the UAE e visa for Ivorian citizens, we will always be ready to assist you with all we have. Finally, UAE Visa Services wish our Ivorian customers a perfect trip to the United Arab Emirates as well as Dubai!