UAE Visa Requirements for Fijian Citizens - 2024 Updated
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Fijian Citizens
- Learn More About UAE Visa Types For Fijian Citizens Currently Available
- How To Apply for UAE Visa For Fijian Citizens Online
- Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Fijian Citizens
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance Together When Applying For A UAE Visa For Fijian Citizens Online
- Conclusion About UAE/Dubai E-Tourist Visa For Travelers From Fiji
UAE visa requirements for Fijian citizens/Dubai e visa from Fiji: If you're a Fijian national planning to visit the United Arab Emirates (UAE), you must know about the UAE visa requirements. As a Fijian passport holder, you need a valid UAE visa to enter the country, whether it's for tourism, business, or a layover. While obtaining a UAE visa may seem overwhelming and complicated, the UAE Government has made the process easier for applicants from Fiji by introducing the Dubai/UAE electronic visa system.
This online UAE visa application process offers a hassle-free way to obtain a UAE visa from Fiji, right from the comfort of your home or office. In this article, UAE Immigration Services will guide you through the UAE visa requirements for Fijian citizens and explain how you can apply for a UAE e-visa from Fiji.
Dubai visa for Fijian citizens
We'll also cover the different types of UAE visas available as well as the eligibility criteria for each. Whether you're planning a short getaway or a long-term stay in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates, understanding the UAE e-visa requirements for Fijian citizens and the UAE e-visa processing time is crucial. So, let's get started!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Fijian Citizens
- Fiji is not on the list of UAE visa-exempt countries, therefore a valid UAE visa is REQUIRED for Fijian passport holders to enter Dubai or the United Arab Emirates.
- In order to visit the UAE, Fijian citizens must possess a valid passport that is valid for at least six (6) months.
Fijian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- You can apply for a UAE e-visa for Fijian citizens online through our website using a valid Fijian passport and some basic documents required (Recommended)
- Fijian nationals must obtain UAE visas before arriving in the United Arab Emirates, you can obtain them in person at the closest UAE embassy or consulate.
Prepare the following required documents to apply for a UAE visa for Fijian citizens
According to the official regulations of the UAE Government, to apply for a UAE visa for Fijian applicants, the following documents are required:
- A valid Fijian passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of Fijian passport biography first-page
- Two (02) passport-size photographs of Fijian applicants.
Check UAE e-visa requirements for Fijian
Learn More About UAE Visa Types For Fijian Citizens Currently Available
Various types of UAE visas are available for Fijian citizens; however only the UAE e-Tourist visa has been approved by the Government for UAE visa application online.
Currently, there are five (05) popular types of UAE e visas available for Fijian customers based on the length of your stay:
30-day stay UAE tourist e visa
60-day stay UAE tourist e visa
90-day stay UAE tourist e visa
48-hour stay UAE transit e visa
96-hour stay UAE transit e visa
Applying for a UAE e visa for Fijian citizens is relatively simple and can be done online if you know the type of UAE visa you need. Therefore, it is important to understand and distinguish the differences of each type of UAE visa.
Visitors from Fiji who need to apply for a UAE visa should start this process before your intended date of travel, as UAE visa processing times for Fijian citizens vary depending on the selected UAE visa category.
How To Apply for UAE Visa For Fijian Citizens Online
You can easily see that the UAE electronic visa has eliminated the need for Fijian travelers to submit necessary documents and UAE visa applications directly at the UAE embassy/consulate.
In preparation to applying UAE e visa for Fijian citizens, please prepare the following documents
- A recent color photo of the Fijian applicant should focus on your face and be clean and sharp
- A Fijian passport must have full biographical information without missing any data or lines
- You must have a Fijian passport valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration, and at least two (02) blank pages for visa stamping
- Fijian applicant's Credit/Debit card in use, to pay for UAE visa service fees
- Fijian applicant email address to receive your UAE e-visa notification and results
Follow these simple steps to apply UAE e-visa for Fijian citizens:
- Step 1 - Fill out the Fijian applicant information in the online UAE visa application form, including: full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number etc.,. and detailed information about any itinerary you have.
- Step 2 - Please double-check all the information entered in the step above, then the Fijian applicant needs to make payment for your UAE e-visa service fee and click "Submit". UAE Visa Services may ask you for more information (if needed).
- Step 3 - The result of the UAE e-visa for Fijian citizens approval with PDF format will be sent to your email box within 1 to 3 working days. Our website has a built-in UAE visa check status feature online, that allows our Fijian customers to track the status of your UAE e visa application anytime you need.
- Step 4 - After receiving the UAE e-visa application result via registered email, Fijian customers need to print out your UAE electronic visa result and carry it with you at all times to be checked by the UAE Immigration Officer upon arrival.
A support team at UAE Visa Services is available 24/7 to serve Fijian customers who need assistance with the online UAE visa application process from Fiji, which usually takes only 10 to 20 minutes.
Apply for a UAE e-visa for Fijian citizens online
Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Fijian Citizens
The UAE e-visa, is an electronic travel permit that mainly serves the needs of Fijian citizens who want to enter the United Arab Emirates for short-term sightseeing and entertainment purposes.
About UAE e-visa fee for Fijian citizens
Amount payable when Fijian customers apply for UAE e-visa includes UAE Government fee collected by UAE Immigration Department to process UAE visa application, and UAE visa service fee charged by UAE Visa Services.
The UAE e-visa fees for Fijian applicants are determined by the UAE visa type and the UAE visa service option you choose.
About UAE e-visa services for Fijian citizens
Currently, UAE Visa Services provides three (03) options of UAE e-visa service for Fijian citizens, with varying costs depending on the needs of Fijian applicants.
Normal UAE e-visa service
Used in most cases, this is the most basic and popular UAE visa service option for Fijian tourists who want to get their UAE eTourist visa within 03 working days.
Urgent UAE e-visa service
Used in some special cases, this UAE visa service option is for Fijian citizens who want to get their UAE eVisa urgently within 02 business days.
Super Urgent UAE e-visa service
Also known as Rush UAE e-visa, used in cases of emergency. This is the fastest and most expensive UAE visa service option for Fijian customers who need a UAE electronic visa within 01 working day.
Travelers from Fiji can apply for a Rush UAE e visa here.
UAE e visa services & fees for Fijian citizens
Currently, the UAE embassy has not yet been established in Fiji
As a result, Fijian applicants can contact and apply in person for required UAE visas at the UAE embassies or consulates in their surrounding countries. And the closest UAE embassy to Fiji is located in Australia or New Zealand.
You can find more information about consular and UAE visa services for Fijian citizens at the UAE embassy in Australia.
- The address of the UAE embassy office in Australia: 3/40 Blackall Street, Barton, Australian Capital Territory 2600
- Mailing address: P.O. Box 6006 Kingston ACT 2604
- Email address: [email protected]
- Phone number: +251 116 610 000 or +61 262 868 804
The opening hours of the UAE embassy offices in Australia are 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, from Monday through Friday, closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Anyway, Fijian applicants need to make an appointment before going to the UAE embassy.
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance Together When Applying For A UAE Visa For Fijian Citizens Online
Please notice that UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is highly recommended for UAE e-visa approval by the United Arab Emirates Government.
UAE Visa Services assist Fijian customers to get UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information through our website, it's only US$299/person.
Conclusion About UAE/Dubai E-Tourist Visa For Travelers From Fiji
- The Fijian passport used to apply for the UAE electronic visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of registration
- Please remember that Fijian customers need to download and print out your UAE electronic visa, then bring it with you to show the UAE Immigration officers upon arrival
- Fijian travelers who overstay the validity of your UAE tourist e-visa in Dubai as well as the UAE will be charged a penalty fee (The overstaying penalty in the United Arab Emirates has been standardized by the UAE ICP from October 14, 2022)
- Fijian tourists may be banned from entering the United Arab Emirates for a certain period of time if they violate UAE visa regulations
Feel free to contact us anytime you need assistance or want to find out detailed information about the UAE e visa for Fijian citizens, UAE Visa Services will always be ready to assist you with all we have. Finally, we wish our Fijian customers a perfect trip to Dubai as well as the United Arab Emirates!