UAE Visa Requirements for Sao Tomean Citizens - 2024 Updated
- Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For Santomean Citizens First
- Learn More About The UAE Visa Types Currently Available For Santomean Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE/Dubai Visa Online From Sao Tome and Principe
- Need To Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Santomean Citizens
- Apply For Required UAE Visas For Santomean Citizens At The UAE Embassy
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For Your UAE/Dubai Visa Online
- Something About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Santomean Travelers
UAE visa requirements for Santomean citizens/Dubai e visa from Sao Tome and Principe: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, attracting millions of visitors each year. With the tourism industry booming in recent years, the UAE is becoming an increasingly popular destination for people from all over the world. However, if you are a citizen of Sao Tome and Principe, it is important to understand the UAE's visa requirements before planning a trip to the UAE. The UAE visa application process can be complicated and confusing, especially for first-time visitors.
This article will provide all the necessary information about UAE visa requirements for Santomean citizens, with special focus on how to apply online for UAE/Dubai e visa from Sao Tome and Principe through our official website. UAE e visa is an electronic visa that can be easily obtained online anytime, anywhere in the world, without having to visit any UAE embassy or consulate in person.
Dubai visa for Santomean citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Sao Tome and Principe?
UAE Immigration Services will provide step-by-step instructions on how to apply for a Dubai e visa from Sao Tome and Principe, outlining the UAE e visa requirements for Santomean citizens, including necessary documents, UAE e visa fees and services, as well as UAE travel insurance. We understand the importance of maximum safety and stress-free travel experience for our customers, which is the main goal of this guide. Let's see!
Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For Santomean Citizens First
Sao Tome and Principe is not on the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Santomean passport holders.
- Travelers from Sao Tome and Principe to the UAE/Dubai are required to have a valid Santomean passport lasting at least six (06) months.
- Need to have a valid UAE visa for Santomean citizens in order to enter the UAE/Dubai.
Can apply UAE visa for Santomean citizens in several ways
- 1) The UAE visa for Santomean citizens must be obtained prior to arrival in the UAE, which can be obtained from the UAE embassy/consulate in Sao Tome and Principe
- 2) Customers from Sao Tome and Principe can apply for a UAE e visa online through UAE Immigration Services official website.
Prepare the following documents to apply UAE visa for Santomean citizens
- A valid Sao Tome and Principe passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of the Santomean passport biography first-page
- Two (02) passport-size photographs of Santomean applicants.
Check UAE/Dubai visa requirements for Santomean citizens online anytime at our website
Learn More About The UAE Visa Types Currently Available For Santomean Citizens
The UAE Government presently only enables certain nations, including Santomean residents, to apply for UAE e-Tourist visas online.
There are four (04) popular types of UAE e-Tourist visas offered on the online visa market, including:
- 1. UAE e visa for 30 day stay
- 2. UAE e visa for 60 day stay
- 3. UAE e visa for 90 day stay
- 4. UAE e visa for 180 day stay
Visitors can apply for a UAE/Dubai e visa from Sao Tome and Principe if you know what type of UAE visa is right for your trip.
UAE Immigration Services currently providing five (05) UAE e visa types with two (02) months validity for Santomean applicants:
- 1) UAE tourist e visa 30-day stay
- 2) UAE tourist e visa 60-day stay
- 3) UAE tourist e visa 90-day stay
- 4) UAE transit e visa 48-hours stay
- 5) UAE transit e visa 96-hours stay
Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE/Dubai Visa Online From Sao Tome and Principe
The United Arab Emirates Government has facilitated and simplified the process for Santomean applicants who wish to apply for a UAE e Tourist visa online wherever you are.
To apply for a UAE e visa for Santomean citizens, please prepare the following documents
- Sao Tome and Principe customer's email (in-use) to receive UAE e visa result information
- Santomean applicant's Credit/Debit card (in-use) to make payment of your UAE visa service fee
- Sao Tome and Principe applicant's recent passport-sized color photo that must focus on your face, clean and sharp
- Santomean passports must be valid for at least six (06) months from the entry date and have at least two (02) blank-pages for visa stamping
- Sao Tome and Principe passports must have full biographical information without losing any data or lines.
Follow these simple steps to apply online for UAE e visa from Sao Tome and Principe
- 1) Fill out information of the Santomean applicant including: Name, Gender, Date of birth, Nationality, Passport number,... as well as all itinerary details you have
- 2) Double check all information entered and choose the appropriate way to pay your UAE visa service cost
- 3) Receive your UAE e visa approval results (with PDF format), which will be sent to your email within 01 to 03 business days depending on the UAE/Dubai e visa service you choose
- 4) Print out your UAE e visa and carry it along at all times to be checked by the UAE Immigration officer on arrival.
- UAE Immigration Services may ask Santomean customers for additional information (if needed)
- In order, the UAE visa check status system allows our Santomean customers to track in real-time your UAE e visa application status online on our website anytime you need.
Everyone can apply UAE e visa for Santomean citizens online anytime and anywhere in the world
Need To Find Out All About UAE Visa Fees And Services For Santomean Citizens
The UAE e-Tourist visa is an electronic travel permit designed primarily for Santomean residents who wish to visit Dubai/UAE for short-term sightseeing and leisure.
Details of UAE e visa fees for Santomean citizens
The UAE visa fees for Santomean applicants is solely determined by the service and type of UAE visa chosen. When applying for a UAE e visa for Sao Tome and Principe citizens, you only have to pay 02 types of costs, including:
- 1. The UAE Visa fee charged by the UAE Immigration Services
- 2. The UAE Government fee collected by the UAE Immigration Department.
Details of UAE e visa services for Santomean customers
Currently, we offer three (03) options of UAE e visa service for Sao Tome and Principe applicants with different fees depending on the specific needs of each Santomean customer.
Normal UAE e visa service
Regular UAE visa service option used in most cases for Santomean residents who want to get a UAE e-Tourist visa within three (03) business days.
Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases for Santomean tourists who would like to get a UAE e visa within two (02) working days.
Super Urgent UAE e visa service
Also known as rush UAE e visa, used in emergency cases. This is the most expensive and fastest UAE visa service available for Sao Tome and Principe customers who need a UAE/Dubai e visa within 01 business day.
*You can apply for a rush UAE e visa for Santomean citizens here.
It’s important to learn everything about UAE e visa fees & services for Santomean citizens
Apply For Required UAE Visas For Santomean Citizens At The UAE Embassy
Applicants from Sao Tome and Principe can directly contact and apply for most of the required UAE visas for Santomean citizens at the nearest UAE embassy or consulate in your country.
Currently, the UAE embassy has not yet been established in Sao Tome and Principe
The UAE embassy office address in Abuja, Nigeria
- Phone: +2348099009003
- Email address: [email protected]
- UAE embassy office address: No.17 Kainji Crescent off Lake Chad Crescent (Cadastral Zone A05), Maitama, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria.
Working hours of UAE embassy office in Abuja, Nigeria
- Sao Tome and Principe applicants are advised to make an appointment before visiting any UAE embassy/consulate in Nigeria.
- The UAE embassy office hours in Abuja, Nigeria are 9:00 am - 04:00 pm on weekdays, closed on weekends & holidays.
Santomean applicants need to update the public holidays of the UAE embassy/consulate Nigeria to be more proactive.
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For Your UAE/Dubai Visa Online
Customers from Sao Tome and Principe should register to buy a UAE travel insurance when applying for a UAE/Dubai e visa online on our website, because:
- The UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is Highly RECOMMENDED by the Government for consideration of UAE e-Tourist visa approval for Santomean citizens
- UAE Immigration Services currently supporting Santomean customers to purchase UAE/Dubai travel insurance (with COVID-19 coverage) without providing any other information by applying for UAE e visa through our website
- UAE travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage is being provided for only 299$US/person, visitors from Sao Tome and Principe can find out more information about travel insurance UAE here
- UAE travel insurance not only ensures many good benefits but can also provide maximum protection for Santomean citizens and your family against health risks or unexpected incidents when traveling abroad.
Anyway, we believe that UAE travel health insurance is a very valuable and dependable companion for visitors from Sao Tome and Principe, as well as any international traveler in general.
Something About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For Santomean Travelers
We hope our article helped you understand the UAE/Dubai visa requirements for Santomean citizens and how to apply for a UAE electronic visa online from Sao Tome and Principe.
- Santomean visitors who overstay the validity period of their UAE e visa in the UAE will be charged an additional penalty fee. Since October 14th, 2022, the United Arab Emirates ICP has formally implemented the penalty for overstaying in Dubai/UAE.
- Please remember that Santomean tourists may be banned from entering the UAE/Dubai for a certain period of time if you break the UAE Immigration regulations.
- The Sao Tome and Principe passport used for the UAE tourist e visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of application.
- Santomean customers remember to download and print out your UAE e visa then bring it along to show the UAE Border officers upon arrival.
- There are many businesses that offer a multitude of services as well as numerous types of Dubai/UAE visas, resulting in varying UAE visa requirements for Santomean nationals; you need to be aware of these differences in advance.
- UAE Immigration Services trying its best to bring as many options of UAE/Dubai e visa services as possible to all our customers who need to apply for a UAE e visa from Sao Tome and Principe or anywhere in the world.
- If you need assistance or have any problems with your Dubai/UAE tourist e visa application from Sao Tome and Principe, please contact us immediately. We operate 24/7 and are happy to support Sao Tome and Principe customers wherever we are with everything we have.
Finally, UAE Immigration Services wishes all of our Santomean customers a successful UAE/Dubai e visa application and a perfect trip to the United Arab Emirates!